Did Jones take steroids for the Gus fight?

No one just starts micro-dosing out of no where

usada and an arbitrator with expertise concluded he didn't knowingly take steroids for the DC fight. but everyone else knows better.

Yep he just naturally has PEDs coursing through his veins.

Jones never took PEDs period. Tainted supplements in that totally unregulated industry is not "taking PEDs" it's being a victim. Lobby congress and tell them to regulate supplements by FDA. Until then no one knows exactly what they are putting on their bodies.

Jones has most likely cycled peds since long before that fight. Dude has one of those lowkey criminal mentalities. He thinks as long as most people don't know what he's doing that he can cut corners and break rules. He's one of those people who are always making excuses to themselves, reasoning the "why" into something righteous. He is a narcissist. Look at his Bible verse tattoo when he clearly doesn't follow the path of Christianity. Look at how disrespectful he is to DC. Trash talk and competitiveness are normal, but he brings a level of shameless malice which is downright dark. You can tell he didn't have a good father figure growing up, and if he did, he simply didn't pay attention or care to follow. Hopefully something will snap him out of selfish ways and make him more humble before he dies carrying the same decrepit attitude, always trying to con people into seeing a false image instead of his real personality.

Absolutely.
And he did train for the Gus fight.

He unknowingly did a 6 week Wini/Test stack and tipped the NFL off about his brother so he didn’t get punished or a NC against Gus.

He probably took them for every fight. Always had the NFL hook up with his brother Arthur.

usada and an arbitrator with expertise concluded he didn't knowingly take steroids for the DC fight. but everyone else knows better.

Everyone who wasn't paid off expresses what is common sense, yes.

Everyone who wasn't paid off expresses what is common sense, yes.
Convenient. They paid off usada and an arbitrator. They didn’t pay usada to not have him fail. They paid them after he lost over a year. Smart business.

Convenient. They paid off usada and an arbitrator. They didn’t pay usada to not have him fail. They paid them after he lost over a year. Smart business.

They can't pay off the lab techs and all of the other dozens of people who would've known about the failed test. They pay off the couple people who make actual rulings.

USADA gave him the weakest slap on the wrist they possibly could. And I'm sure they hoped to convince more people that they aren't corrupt.

Last edited:
They can't pay off the lab techs and all of the other dozens of people who would've known about the failed test. They pay off the couple people who make actual rulings.

USADA gave him the weakest slap on the wrist they possibly could. And I'm sure they hoped to convince more people that they aren't corrupt.
So now the dozens of people who know about the failed test don’t know that their bosses were paid off. But you do? Is that the argument?

Every case must be evaluated on it's own merits. Unless there is physical evidence demonstrating a banned substance in each specific instance conversations like this are speculative and do nothing but devalue a fighters victory. Show me the evidence and I'm with you, otherwise it is harmful conjuncture.

But we will never really know, and I don’t see how it even matters now. Gus could have been using too.

I actually registered just to reply to this...

Alexander Gustafsson was randomly tested for years before usada was a part of the ufc anti doping-program. This is the case for all athletes living and training in sweden when they are registerd at a sports team, gym or martial arts school affiliated with the swedish sports confederation. It can eaven happen to ordinary people training in these places.

This was more than likely in effect when he was fighting jones. Below I will link to an article written just before the gustafsson-johnsson fight:
https://www.google.se/amp/s/www.mma...johnson-drug-test-cm-punk-dana-white-mma-news

As you can see its dated early 2015, about 6 months before the start of ufc’s usada program. He was tested by usada when he was in the USA as requested by the swedish sports confederation.

So, no. Its not just as likely that gus was using.

Back