Did hendricks tap?!?

I'm watching the same thing and I didn't see him tap and Yamasaki was right there so I gotta give it to him that he didn't.

Hm definitely doesn't look good. I noticed it when it first happened and thought it could be fishy

Nope, GSP had the choke for 1 second. Tapping then wouldn't make sense. Nice try though.

I see what your talkin about but I'm sorry If I was reffen I wouldn't stopped this for that.

It's not a tap. You can clearly see his elbow is rested on GSP's leg and because of his leg moving it appears that Johny's arm is shaking.

We saw it.....the Gif does not show as well, maybe the speed..

I noticed it live and thought he clearly tapped, but looking at the GIF, I don't believe he tapped.

Who taps with the lowest part of the palm of their hand?

Which hand taps? His right? I just don't see it.. Doesn't look like his hand is even touching, air tap?

Grasping here GSP fans....the "tap" even happened AFTER GSP let go of the choke....

He tapped, the right fighter won the main event tonight.

i honestly thought he tapped for a second when i saw it live...it didn't make sense cause gsp let go so i thought hendricks had some freak accident.

Saw it live, but wasn't sure and this is why fighters should onto submisssions

actually now that I see the gif, it looks like GSP let it go because he felt the tap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back