Did hendricks tap?!?

No tap, though at the time it looked odd. I don't think GSP realized how tight that was, because I think Hendricks was considering the possibility, and GSP let it go.

Unless GSP can feel the air currents of a hand moving a few inches over his leg, lol at the retards who said he released it after the "tap". He not only releases it before the "tap", but as someone else said his elbow is on the underside of the leg and his hand never touches it... it just looks like a tap.

Besides, wouldn't gsp have held it and waited for the ref to jump on him if he actually tapped? he's not that stupid.

Nah I don't think that's a tap. Just looks like his forearm is resting on GSPs leg and rocking back and forth.

Several people that I was watching it with claim the same and I don't think he was tapping, but he still put up one hell of a fight and they need a rematch because it was too close to call.

You can look at a frame by frame of the gif, it looks like his hand is in position to tap but never actually makes contact with GSP's leg.

Yes he clearly tapped to absolutely nothing. Great observation.

Looks like he was considering but decided to push off instead. He was probably about to go out and had an impulse to tap, but he ignored it.

It looked like a tap but why would he tap so fast? Maybe he was trying a Brazilian tap?

No, it was not a tap. In fact, it doesn't even look like he touched GSP, which would be why GSP kept going like nothing happened.

1. Choke was not tight.
2. Choke was being released and most most of the taps were AFTER being released. Who continues to tap after a fighter releases a hold???
3. GSP didn't say sh*t.
4. Ref didn't stop fight.
5. Questionable if the taps were even hitting GSP's leg.

Here is what is happening. Hendricks is moving his arm to try to sweep. His elbow gets caught on GSP's thigh. This leads to an unstable situation, his elbow on soft flesh. His arm flutters in an apparent "tapping" move. #6 could have been Goldie and Rogan didn't say sh*t, either, but as everyone knows, they're not really reliable sources.

Thank you.

I never saw it till now, people I was sitting with said they saw it. That looks like a tap too me.

Nope, GSP had the choke for 1 second. Tapping then wouldn't make sense. Nice try though.

sooo your saying he didnt tap?

cause it looks like he tapped.

i thought he tapped too.

george better not have kept on going if he felt the tap, id laugh my azz off

No, it was not a tap. In fact, it doesn't even look like he touched GSP, which would be why GSP kept going like nothing happened.

1. Choke was not tight.
2. Choke was being released and most most of the taps were AFTER being released. Who continues to tap after a fighter releases a hold???
3. GSP didn't say sh*t.
4. Ref didn't stop fight.
5. Questionable if the taps were even hitting GSP's leg.

Here is what is happening. Hendricks is moving his arm to try to sweep. His elbow gets caught on GSP's thigh. This leads to an unstable situation, his elbow on soft flesh. His arm flutters in an apparent "tapping" move. #6 could have been Goldie and Rogan didn't say sh*t, either, but as everyone knows, they're not really reliable sources.

Thank you.

just how soft do you thin GSP's thighs are. ROFL. the unstable situation led to a motion of 3 taps. ROFL... cool story bro.

He was framing on his hips and most likely was trying to decide whether to keep shrimping or fight for GSP's grip. That's how I see it.

Back