Did Conor McGregor get a Nose Job? Overwhelming evidence inside..Lots of Pics, You decide

Did Conor get a nose job?

• Total voters
Is this a thread from the same guy who made that nerdy car thread?

If you watch his earlier videos he doesn't even sound Irish!

TS, for what reason would you study at a man's nose to such an extent that you would even notice something as trivial as this?

TS, Why?

Dude don't you have anything better to fap to?

could be he got his nose fixed but not for cosmetic / aesthetic reasons. Its not uncommon at all for fighters to have these sorts of operations. No one is accusing Diaz of being a Donnamarie

You have serious mental health issues and should consider consulting a professional.

His forehead grew

How was he able to grow a beard all of a sudden too? The plot thickens
p9eYSlX.gif

I'm the only one who likes this post. the rest of the people can't appreciate a little zinger towards their.midnight fantasy, Connor McGregor. they are pretending his hair isn't falling out (due to supplements?) so they will ignore the post. but I liked it
His forehead grew

It's a clone. Tattoo is a dead give away.

You're welcome!

I bet you have something grow in your pants when you see Connor. "sorry guys, can't come over to watch the Connor fight. I'm... uh... um... sick"

did you last longer than aldo, or did you shoot it on the screen in a dozen seconds? QUOTE="Vegesus44, post: 112842703, member: 442439"]Lol looks like a young guy growing into a GOD.[/QUOTE]
i

You are comparing a picture of a grown man to a kid going through puberty.

Puberty makes you look fucking weird bro. Your nose and ears and jaw just don't look right for a couple years.

Back