Did Conor McGregor get a Nose Job? Overwhelming evidence inside..Lots of Pics, You decide

Did Conor get a nose job?

• Total voters

Theoretically Speaking

You Come at the King, You Best not Miss
Banned
Reaction score
So each time I see Conor young, he just looks way different to me.....For a while now tho I been noticing his nose much more...It just doesn't look like how it used to.

This is Conor today.

Screen-Shot-2016-01-19-at-104042.png

conor-mcgregor-doubted-by-brian-odriscoll-unhappy-with-floyd-mayweather_1.jpg

This is Conor when he was young

Screen-Shot-2015-09-11-at-5.15.50-PM.png

hqdefault.jpg

mcgregoryoung.jpg

As you can see his nose had a bigger curve when he was young, seemed much bigger. Now tho it looks like his nose doesn't have that curve on the bridge.

His nostrils also look much bigger when he was younger.

Not sure when he changed it but it seems like his bridge got rid off earlier this year, I think he had it in the UFC a while back.

He could also be Photoshopping his pictures...who knows? What do you guys think?

Lmao this is desperate as fuck. No it doesn't look like he got a nose job. He's a fighter!! He gets hit for a living why would he get surgery messing with his face?

So each time I see Conor young, he just looks way different to me.....For a while now tho I been noticing his nose much more...It just doesn't look like how it used to.

This is Conor today.

Screen-Shot-2016-01-19-at-104042.png

conor-mcgregor-doubted-by-brian-odriscoll-unhappy-with-floyd-mayweather_1.jpg

This is Conor when he was young

Screen-Shot-2015-09-11-at-5.15.50-PM.png

hqdefault.jpg

mcgregoryoung.jpg

As you can see his nose had a bigger curve when he was young, seemed much bigger. Now tho it looks like his nose doesn't have that curve on the bridge.

His nostrils also look much bigger when he was younger.
Could have to do with not being hit in the nose for a long time now so it had time to heal

Maybe. Good for him if he did. It looks good. Poor people gotta live with what their born with. He ain't po no mo

Lmao this is desperate as fuck. No it doesn't look like he got a nose job. He's a fighter!! He gets hit for a living why would he get surgery messing with his face?
WanderleiSilva2Pride2006GP3-sq.jpg

i

Plenty of fighters do, maybe he got his nose fucked up when he fought as youngster or maybe he just wants a better looking nose? The guy is rich afterall and seems to care about his looks.

Maybe in the pictures of when he was younger he had just been punched in the nose a few times and it was inflamed from training.
There are other pictures of him recently where his nostrils look "big" as well from when he had been punched in the nose and got that cut.

24BC03D500000578-2911706-image-a-1_1421355001812.jpg

I don't know. Check John Josh Mario's medical record and see if he got one. I'm sure Conor followed suit if he did.

If he cared that much about his looks he wouldn't have gotten the ridiculous tattoos

It probably got broken in training and they just re-set his nose like that.

I've heard that the nose stops growing while the head continues. You might wanna google that, but he is young in those earlier photos.

1. It looks exactly the same as it always did.
  2. No one would pay for his nose.

HAHAHAHA, guess hes not so proud of being irish after all?

Great. Loads of pictures from completely difference angles, with different lighting and some after he's just been punched in the face.

How was he able to grow a beard all of a sudden too? The plot thickens

Back