did conor learn from the mayweather master class

mrsenor

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
will we witness an improvement at 229 or will he continue to throw arm punches

Last edited:
he threw arm punches because he was boxing.

he's a much better mma striker than a boxing striker. he thinks less.

Are you relating a boxing match versus a cage fight? Do you consider a handjob the same as sex lol?

Are you relating a boxing match versus a cage fight? Do you consider a handjob the same as sex lol?
yes a jerking off is still sex, anything in boxing is applicable in mma if the athlete is intelligent enough to make adjustments

The training he did and the fact he fought the best cannot help but improve him. Mma might be different than boxing. But there are alot of things from boxing which are applicable to mma. So I'm sure this benefits Conor.

will we witness an improvement at 223
223?

UFC_223_event_poster.jpeg

He DEFINITELY learned from Mayweather!

How to risk nothing but APPEAR to gain the world, WHILE, losing your soul.

Soul losing 101, DEFINITELY!

If anything focusing purely on pugilism for so long most likely did more harm than good for Conor's mma career. Especially when he is facing such and grappling master like Khabib.

I'm sorry McGregor fans...I just don't see any path to victory for him here. Khabib is too strong. Mentally, physically, spiritually.

Your best way to save face at this point is to start making pre-loss excuses for Conor.

If anything focusing purely on pugilism for so long most likely did more harm than good for Conor's mma career. Especially when he is facing such and grappling master like Khabib.

I'm sorry McGregor fans...I just don't see any path to victory for him here. Khabib is too strong. Mentally, physically, spiritually.

Your best way to save face at this point is to start making pre-loss excuses for Conor.

Khabibs given in to Tiramasu and weight cuts before.

He's mentally strong when he's the hammer, we'll see what happens when he gets a turn as the nail.

He threw arm punches to not get counter fucked. Basically fighting not to lose. Against Habibi there is no such threat.

Not in technical terms
Boxing is a different sport
He did well anyways (still laughing though)

He might have learned that a fight could last more than a round and a half, therefore conditioning and strategy could be incorporated in his game with great success

But he didn´t, his ego is up there

perhaps conor should have tried to win the fight instead of this dumb shit

i guess if you are getting your shit pushed in you have to try to save face somehow

floyd takes the win and most of the money

conor shares his portion with his boss

Mayweather carried Conor and toyed with him. And when he felt like he'd put on enough of a show...FM knocked him the fuck out.

will we witness an improvement at 229 or will he continue to throw arm punches
What was he supposed to learn from that fight that will help him against Khabib? If anything, training for a boxing match instead of improving his wrestling hurt him in his upcoming fight. While no amount of training will allow Conor to withstand Khabib's takedowns, training more wrestling would have adapted him better to the wrestlefucking torture he is going to receive on the ground, improving both his physical and mental endurance.

maxresdefault.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fthumbnails%2Fblog_4266%2Fpt_4266_11086_o.jpg%3Ft%3D1503820802

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

tumblr_ove4poSfVj1upwz95o1_400.gif

NOONE CAN TAKE THE LEFT HAND!!

DismalShallowHoki-size_restricted.gif

Your boy ate every single shot Floyd threw and got his fking ass beat fuckouttahere

{<jordan}

Triggered Conor haters are so easy to troll! Just look how worked up this nerd got hahaha

Back