did conor learn from the mayweather master class

Don't think there's much carryover from the fight itself. Maybe his training helped improve his movement and maybe his conditioning but boxing in MMA is just so different.

l
Thanks for posting that
obvious reply:
s5h9d2ljpw2deb8zg.jpg

THE SWEET SCIENCE
wzstpxys29iz.gif

The training he did and the fact he fought the best cannot help but improve him. Mma might be different than boxing. But there are alot of things from boxing which are applicable to mma. So I'm sure this benefits Conor.

It’s possible to regress you know.

Boxing uses tactics that are relevant to setting up other punches, but could be disastrous for mma. If what you said was the case, you could say all K-1 fighters should be unbeatable in striking, but as we’ve seen that’s not true.

Not to mention taking a beating like that could make a fighter a little more gun shy and hesitant.

It’s possible to regress you know.

Boxing uses tactics that are relevant to setting up other punches, but could be disastrous for mma. If what you said was the case, you could say all K-1 fighters should be unbeatable in striking, but as we’ve seen that’s not true.

Not to mention taking a beating like that could make a fighter a little more gun shy and hesitant.
You could be right.

The training he did and the fact he fought the best cannot help but improve him. Mma might be different than boxing. But there are alot of things from boxing which are applicable to mma. So I'm sure this benefits Conor.
Exactly. Focusing on 1 form at a high level could only help him. He'd be bringing more training and techniques that he never knew before. The rest of MMA is fooked in the stand up as he was already light years ahead of them.

Boxing is light years away from fighting.

I don't usually do this but holy fuck you're an idiots. You post this constantly and don't even realize how stupid you sound. I'm not going to bother even addressing the actual post but after holding my tongue countless times when seeing this exact post from you I just couldn't do it this time.

Triggered Conor haters are so easy to troll! Just look how worked up this nerd got hahaha

Dunno who youre talkin about im cheering for Mcnuggets on the 6th while sippin on some proper 12 post on your main account fgt

maxresdefault.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fthumbnails%2Fblog_4266%2Fpt_4266_11086_o.jpg%3Ft%3D1503820802

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

tumblr_ove4poSfVj1upwz95o1_400.gif

NOONE CAN TAKE THE LEFT HAND!!

DismalShallowHoki-size_restricted.gif

Your boy ate every single shot Floyd threw and got his fking ass beat fuckouttahere

{<jordan}
Man Floyd embarrassed him, the fact all people have is like 2 photos and not even a gif of anything good for Conor shows how one sided it was.

That fight damaged him. Expect Khabib to walk thru his punch as well as future opponents to respect his punch less from here out.

Boxing is light years away from fighting.

Yes, boxing is chess, not rock-paper-scissors. Even conor admitted that to the whole world when he begged khabib to stand with him. Boxing is light years ahead of fighting. And twice as much ahead of mma.

If anything focusing purely on pugilism for so long most likely did more harm than good for Conor's mma career. Especially when he is facing such and grappling master like Khabib.

I'm sorry McGregor fans...I just don't see any path to victory for him here. Khabib is too strong. Mentally, physically, spiritually.

Your best way to save face at this point is to start making pre-loss excuses for Conor.
Khabib's head will bounce

By your logic, arm wrestling is on par with boxing in terms of fighting.

Hahaha. Is that seriously your response? How exactly did you deduce that from me calling you an idiots?

This is going to be good, lol.

He DEFINITELY learned from Mayweather!

How to risk nothing but APPEAR to gain the world, WHILE, losing your soul.

Soul losing 101, DEFINITELY!
Tell you what if appearing to gain the world is valued at a casual 100 million at the cost of "losing your soul" sign me the fuck up. Hell I'd be a heavy bag for Anthony Joshua for 10 mill. I'll throw my soul in as a freebee.

Anyone Conor faces from here on out can't hold a candle to Mayweather in the striking department, so it's a nice experience to have. Proper use of footwork and angles is hard to find in MMA, your much more likely to see plodding, no feints, no head movement, circling the wrong way, chin's strait in the air, etc. Conor seems like a quick learner so I'm sure he incorporated some new techniques into his arsenal. Will that help him October 6th? Who knows.....

What was he supposed to learn from that fight that will help him against Khabib? If anything, training for a boxing match instead of improving his wrestling hurt him in his upcoming fight. While no amount of training will allow Conor to withstand Khabib's takedowns, training more wrestling would have adapted him better to the wrestlefucking torture he is going to receive on the ground, improving both his physical and mental endurance.

Not throwing himself off balance? Timing his shots better? Managing distance?

If anything focusing purely on pugilism for so long most likely did more harm than good for Conor's mma career. Especially when he is facing such and grappling master like Khabib.

I'm sorry McGregor fans...I just don't see any path to victory for him here. Khabib is too strong. Mentally, physically, spiritually.

Your best way to save face at this point is to start making pre-loss excuses for Conor.
I’m not so sure. Yes, Floyd and Khabib are VERY different opponents, but Conor has now had far more prep time than he otherwise may have for Khabib, and critically would have been working on his fitness the whole time. That could be key in this encounter.

Conor’s had ages to prepare. If he loses it’s because Khabib is plain better.

Are you relating a boxing match versus a cage fight? Do you consider a handjob the same as sex lol?
If she just gives you a handjob you don’t tell people that; you tell all the lads you shagged her and add her to your list

Back