Devon Alexander vs. Victor Ortiz Feb.17th FOX

Ortiz is one of those fighters I just feel bad for, like how the hell does this guy pass the medical he aint crazy test. I see this guy up there with Mcall as dudes that should not be aloud to fight...as there brains just are not right.

ortiz5.jpg

Fans can enjoy a six-fight boxing feast this Saturday as Premier Boxing Champions presents two shows on separate networks from two locations, showcasing matches in the welterweight and super middleweight divisions - two of the hottest divisions in the sport - on February 17.

The evening will kick off with former welterweight world champions Victor Ortiz (32-6-2, 25 KOs) and Devon Alexander (27-4, 14 KOs) in a true crossroads battle live in primetime in the main event on FOX and FOX Deportes from Don Haskins Center on the UTEP campus in El Paso, Texas starting at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT.

Also in televised action on the show, Caleb "Sweethands'' Plant (16-0, 10 KOs) will clash with Rogelio "Porky" Medina (38-8, 32 KOs) in a 12-round IBF super middleweight title elimination bout and sensational 2016 U.S. Olympian Karlos Balderas (3-0, 3 KOs), a first generation Mexican-American, will take on Jorge Rojas (4-2-1, 2 KOs) in a lightweight match.

Devon Alexander vs victor ortiz as a headline fight? Yay!

should be fun i think

we'll see some clash of heads
wonder if it's being shown live in the uk

Last edited:
Ortiz 146.4
Alexander 146.6

Plant 166.8
Medina 168.8

ortiz-alexnader-weights%20(3).jpg

Back