Devison owns Team Alpha-Dudes

Team Alpha Male is the most cringe shit in mma history.
the name is ridiculous, the 'warrior' photo shoots they did, the fact the biggest one of them is smaller than most high school kids, the little gossip bitchy drama that comes out of the place constantly.
laughable shit

And that impromptu workout sesh on TUF

Figgy via grapplefuck. Chito can't grapple for shit.

But that is a good fight to make.
Chito is an anomaly to me…they say he trains like crazy but what has really improved?

He can keep KOing post 25 knee surgery Dom and guys that were on the UFC 150 fight card but in reality, Chito looked lost against Splenda-Sean.

I guess you could argue that if it was his debut, but he just beat the SHIT out of one of the staple guys in the division. He should have fought up the food chain after that.

It was an exhibition match for him and he got a no fuss stoppage, fortunately Cody didn't get hurt, but he didn't belong in there.
Its good for guys in his position to fight below the rankings a few times to get some momentum and build up more finishes, especially in the lighter weight classes which are far deeper and so there are fighters with skill and recognition down the rankings. This was a good fight where Cody got a chance to fight his way back into the top 10 after winning two in a row and Figueiredo got a chance to get a win over one of the more recognizable fighters at 135. If anything ranked fighters avoid these kinds of match ups too often and it leads to log jams at the top of the division.

What about on the luggage 🧳 spinner at the airport.

Or is that what you are referring to? That was beyond words

Yea that was also lame, but that was pretty much TJ on his own, I think. There was a TUF season, not sure if it was Dillashaw vs. Cruz, or one of the Faber seasons, where they all just took their shirts off and started working out in the break room or something. They all thought it was pretty funny, but it was really stupid.

Yea that was also lame, but that was pretty much TJ on his own, I think. There was a TUF season, not sure if it was Dillashaw vs. Cruz, or one of the Faber seasons, where they all just took their shirts off and started working out in the break room or something. They all thought it was pretty funny, but it was really stupid.
Another guy from that crew that I never liked is Danny Garcia…all of them seem to have the short man complex and try to appear uber-confident and have no issues hanging out with each other in speedos and apply body oil to each other…Fili seems to be their go to for make up application.

Back