Describe Your Fellow Mayberry Posters

Hey brother from another mother. I crashed and burned. I am back from the ashes. Exi lite I'm afraid. Still recovering. Good to see you guys again though. Miss you guys. My dysfunctional E-Fam

Times have been rough all over. Struggling along myself. It's good to see you back though my friend.

<GinJuice>

I see @Exi-Meta-Tran-Man finally escaped that black hole he fell into and now he's become @Wadtucket

In this case, that is an apt description of this fellow Sherdogger if taken as metaphor. In the literal sense, I would either be black hole evaporation in the form of particle emissions known as 'Hawking radiation' that describes the reduction of the mass and energy of black holes, or, the theorized transference of said black holes consumption of energy and mass through a tear in the space time continuum to another local, ie; another dimension, or universe.

I accept this. As far as being @Wadtucket is concerned; I once went toe to toe with him in a PBP thread that hit 100 pages. I fucken won that day, and on that day @Wadtucket was forced to give credit where credit was due.

Back