Describe Your Fellow Mayberry Posters

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Describe the poster by the thread they make.

Like I see Clippy as some that just post random shit, some good and some wierd. I see tidwell trys to post edgy threads that pit people against and WoW try to post race bait war room thread mostly but how do yall see people.

I know I post some of worldstar shit and I own that.

I'm a high-minded sort who doesn't brook any nonsense.

@Alphaboy seems to find topics that almost everyone has an opinion on. Asks interesting questions.

@Zer is basically Mr. Fuji with a tranny fetish

@Sam Merlotte is that cool older brother who would hook you up with a 6 pack and let you sniff his gf's panties, but put the kibosh on you when your friends wanted to try acid.

@Dragonlordxxxxx is like 50 years old and used to be super cool, but then something happened, like maybe he got buttraped, and he's turned inward, focusing all his once epicniess to movies and tv shows and stuff. He still has enough cool left to maybe, just maybe rebound and live a good life.

@Dragonlordxxxxx is like 50 years old and used to be super cool, but then something happened, like maybe he got buttraped, and he's turned inward, focusing all his once epicniess to movies and tv shows and stuff. He still has enough cool left to maybe, just maybe rebound and live a good life.

It's all I know him for and to me, hes Fonzi.

@Alphaboy seems to find topics that almost everyone has an opinion on. Asks interesting questions.

tenor.gif

Thanks man.

@Medulla Omoplata is that homeless guy you'd see laying on the sidewalk in front of a grocery store with a slice of bologna covering his face with a hole cut in the part over his mouth.

Pretty sure @Horse Style looks like this

1wg2h8.jpg

Always angry and smoking cigarettes and drinking cheap whiskey
Making fun of people doesn't mean I'm angry. It's something most guys do for a laugh.

I know you don't know this since you don't have many friends as a socially inept, frustrated neckbeard

Your history of emotional, sensitive posting tells everyone all they need to know, sweetie

@Mike is an introspective kind of guy, if a bit morose at times. A bag of tacos, a tall boy of cheap domestic, and sitting on a bench to people watch would probably do him some good.

@nhbbear is the Dr Cox of his department: loves his people but despises their shortcomings as it reminds him that none of them are perfect and neither is the world they serve.

@shadow_priest_x is a right and true country boy but cultured, inquisitive, and unconflicted.

@frenzy is looking for a fella who looks like Jesus and shags like a depraved heathen. Must be a Premier League fan.

Making fun of people doesn't mean I'm angry. It's something most guys do for a laugh.

I know you don't know this since you don't have many friends as a socially inept, frustrated neckbeard

Your history of emotional, sensitive posting tells everyone all they need to know, sweetie

It is something most guys do for a laugh, but not you. Your insults are very mean spirited. Ive seen you really attack and put people down. Im not some sjw but I when I see you talking down to people everyday it gets old. Thats why I called you out on it.

Maybe to you its funny, but to everyone else youre just a prick

@Pugilistic is a ladykiller who doesn't take himself too seriously but he's tired of being a womanizer so he's trying to fight nature and become a "nice guy" to women and he's using the threads he posts here to keep track of this attempted transition.

@Doughbelly is a tranny

It is something most guys do for a laugh, but not you. Your insults are very mean spirited. Ive seen you really attack and put people down. Im not some sjw but I when I see you talking down to people everyday it gets old. Thats why I called you out on it.

Maybe to you its funny, but to everyone else youre just a prick
You sound very frustrated and neckbeardy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back