Derrick Lewis: UFC should cut me if Francis Ngannou fight goes the distance

He said no homo. Then why fucking say it ?

That’ll be the day the words no homo will ever have to be communicated by me. If you have to say that. You’re clearly saying something homo. I didn’t realize he was a Shertard.

That's the joke

Black beast is hilarious but I don't see how he's going to win this. Mark Hunt was able to stuff his takedowns.

That’ll be the day the words no homo will ever have to be communicated by me. If you have to say that. You’re clearly saying something homo. I didn’t realize he was a Shertard.

I like Lewis

No homo

Juse leave an ambulance and plenty of oxygen tanks close to the cage.

Those two breathing heavy after one round will create a vacuum in the area surrounding the octagon.

One can only hope. Derek Lewis is legitimately one of the worst professional fighters I have ever seen

Love the Beast... You can talk all you want... But that wont stop them A-Level Hands. This shouldn't go one round.

If you touch another mans cock, you're not gay if you say "no homo"

I think one of them will be out cold in the first. It'll probably be Lewis but it could just as easily be the Francis.

We definitely don't gotta worry bout this going to the ground and being a boring LnP fight

I'm sorry, but I have a hard time taking Derrick Lewis seriously after watching him get kicked in the head by Shawn Jordan. He looks good against aging and past their prime fighters with shot chins, but he's going to lose against top HW contenders.

Uhhh.... If Lewis makes it out of the first round with Francis.... I'll be insanely shocked. He's sloppy, and gets tagged quite often. And if he's hot by Francis he's going night night.

Wtf? No homo is just a slang term you goofball. Lighten up a little and relax, learn to have some fun and not be offended by every fucking thing on the planet.

Black beast gonna go deep on ngannu. He needs to win if only to have another epic post fight interview. This is the man that asked twice, after beating her future husbands ass, WHERE RONDA ROUSEY FINE ASS AT?!?

That right there might already make him the best HW ever.

Regardless of his intent, neither of these fighters are known for their stamina. If there isn't a KO in the first round, it may very well go to a decision.

Jarl

Back