Derrick Lewis: UFC should cut me if Francis Ngannou fight goes the distance

I love Derrick Lewis. Such a funny guy.

<36>

No homo.

Of Stipe Miocic’s last five opponents, Francis Ngannou was the only Heavyweight to go the distance with the current Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) 265-pound champion, losing a unanimous decision to him at UFC 220.

According to Derrick Lewis, though, Miocic could have finished “The Predator” if he chose to but decided to hold back his onslaught.

“The thing about that fight is Stipe could’ve finished that fight a long time ago,” Lewis said during a recent interview on UFC Unfiltered. “The ref should’ve stopped the fight a long time ago when Stipe was on top of him,” he added.

“The guy didn’t throw any punches after the second round, he didn’t throw anything else and once Stipe got on top of him and started hitting him, you know, if I was in that same situation, I’m not gonna just pepper shot him, I’m gonna let my full load out on him on his face. No homo.”

The two bruising heavyweights have a collective highlight reel of knockout victories, so “The Black Beast” is confident their big man showdown won’t go the distance. In fact, Lewis put it all on the line by saying if it somehow does see the final bell, then he needs to be cut.

“It can’t go bell-to-bell, there ain’t no way. If it goes bell-to-bell, I need to be cut,” concluded the outspoken striker.

https://www.mmamania.com/platform/a...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

There's zero doubt in my mind that if BB had Ngannou in some of the same positions that Stipe did that Beast would get him out of there. That said there's also no doubt in my mind that Stipe is a better fighter than BB and is more capable of putting Ngannou in those difficult spots. I can't wait for BB/Ngannou because I have no idea who's going to win.

After all is said and done BB to the win.

No
H
O
M
O

He said no homo. Then why fucking say it ?

That’ll be the day the words no homo will ever have to be communicated by me. If you have to say that. You’re clearly saying something homo. I didn’t realize he was a Shertard.

I love you , lots o homo

God, this guy is setting himself up for a humbling....I have Ngannou 1st round or early second dead straight highlight reel KO.
OR
Ngannou might go to the body so hard, we might see a regurgitation spill in the middle of octagon.
What the heck is your problem? Derek is joking around per usual, chill out a little. A brother can't joke around these days? Racist much?

That was actually the most appropriate use of no homo I've seen in a very long time. Most people just say something super intentionally gay then say no homo.

people are too scared to say no homo in this day and age

lets start a change

yo bro, your bulge look mad nice in those jeans (no homo)

He said no homo. Then why fucking say it ?

That’ll be the day the words no homo will ever have to be communicated by me. If you have to say that. You’re clearly saying something homo. I didn’t realize he was a Shertard.
Some phrases might have a double-meaning and it was just a joke. Geez

I love Lewis (no homo).

This is what I see if the fight goes deep with these two cardio machines:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I'm quickly starting to like The Black Beast.

this shit ain't going the distance somebody fine ass getting slept and we all know it!

Back