Derrick Lewis needs to be cut

bigconan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is insane...hours before the fight is to start...he's out with an injury? doing what exactly? This guy needs to be fired. guys cannot keep doing this...

He's had back issues for a while now. That shit can flare up pretty much at random.

It's a recurring back injury. Gone one minute and back there the next.

Anybody who has dealt with that shit can attest to the legitimacy of the excuse.

But, Lewis should go get doctored up before he fights again.

Dude is an athlete and he was injured.

Cut him some slack.

This isn't ladies golf.

These mofos train hard and shit happens.

Would you have been happier if he showed up injured and rolled over for his show money?

sucks he got hurt. i can accept this better than Nunez nasal duck/sinus issue

I hope Godbeer gets paid show and win money.

So you would rather see a lackluster fight, with an injured fighter, than a true test of skill and ability?

That is the mindset of someone who should be watching "Bum Fights" on YouTube instead of MMA.

drphil.gif

Thanks Dr. Phil

Your av reflects the mindset of someone who should be watching hotplate.com videos

Cut? No. But he should've be re-booked until he gets that back taken care of.

Wait... he's not fighting? I just bought the ppv. Fuck!

It's a recurring back injury. Gone one minute and back there the next.

Anybody who has dealt with that shit can attest to the legitimacy of the excuse.

But, Lewis should go get doctored up before he fights again.

Absolutely this.

I injured my back 4 years ago (I'm 33 now) and I no longer do manual labor. The smallest twist can aggravate it to almost crippling levels. Very small amounts of weight, without absolutely perfect lifting technique, can aggravate it. It is more or less a lifelong issue and can be aggravated by nearly nothing.

he just needs to stay retired imo, his back is obviously pretty wrecked at this point. He entirely stiffened up in the Mark Hunt fight

What the fuck y'all birds talking about?

You want to cut BLACK BEAST?
Are u fucking nuts?

Threads like this happen when you don't know what you're talking about.

Back