Derrick Lewis needs to be cut

He shouldn't be fired, but I agree with the idea of either retirement or requiring a doctor to certify he is good to go before being on a main card again. Lots of people pay big money for these tickets and PPV. When multiple fights change fighters A card becomes B card.

Get a cortisone shot damnit, get in there.

Absolutely this.

I injured my back 4 years ago (I'm 33 now) and I no longer do manual labor. The smallest twist can aggravate it to almost crippling levels. Very small amounts of weight, without absolutely perfect lifting technique, can aggravate it. It is more or less a lifelong issue and can be aggravated by nearly nothing.

I'm assuming that an MMA career would not be a career you pursued in the future knowing the fragile state of your back, eh? Sounds like someone else may need to just retire if it's a lingering, recurring injury that can obviously impact his (and everyone else's) career and life at the absolute worst moment.

Bye-bye, Black Beast. Call it a career.

He's had back issues for a while now. That shit can flare up pretty much at random.

Pretty sure that the 270lbs he carries doesn't help matters, and that's weigh-in weight.

Absolutely this.

I injured my back 4 years ago (I'm 33 now) and I no longer do manual labor. The smallest twist can aggravate it to almost crippling levels. Very small amounts of weight, without absolutely perfect lifting technique, can aggravate it. It is more or less a lifelong issue and can be aggravated by nearly nothing.

I'm pretty much the same it's to the point if I sneeze wrong my back gets wrecked and i'm out of commission for weeks.I picked up a helmet off the ground and my back blew out and I was in crippling pain for a month.Yoga helps it but i'm not 100% cured yet.

TS needs to be fired for making shit threads. Plus he's a moron.

I'm assuming that an MMA career would not be a career you pursued in the future knowing the fragile state of your back, eh? Sounds like someone else may need to just retire if it's a lingering, recurring injury that can obviously impact his (and everyone else's) career and life at the absolute worst moment.

Bye-bye, Black Beast. Call it a career.
It's better if he doesn't , just to piss off pretentious "tough" guys like you.

Back