Derrick Lewis is the worst TOP 10 HW fighter i have ever seen.

If he is so terrible why does he keep winning?

You don't and will not ever like him just be honest. You probably said the same shit in the past and will continue to say the same shit regardless if he keeps up the wins.

BB is a slightly more talented Kimbo Slice. SLIGHTLY........

Yeah he kinda sucks. Just a little less than his opponents

Well, laughable as they are, the UFC rankings have/had him at #9 and he certainly was in the top 10 previously.
Yes, laughable. That's enough.

Browne was TOP 10 when he was beating still solid fighters Barnett and Overeem. Browne from that period > Lewis.

trav broke his ankle kicking, that changed the fight

I mean he's basically Roy Nelson but I think he's better defensively

He's like a competent Kimbo Slice
He's got a good ground game, at least as far as landing in good spots in scrambles and being able to land power shots.

Sherdog ranking mean about as much as used toilet paper. The ufc have (had before this) Browne ranked at #9. They said so before the fight.
Sherdog rankings > UFC rankings.

Even if not for being actually objective, you do understand there are other organizations and top fighters in them, right?

His style doesn't look pretty but it's effective and that's all that matters.

Lol salty racist babys. Where the hells tyron when we need him. Naw im just spoofing yalls i tried naming others but they all had bjj

Yes, laughable. That's enough.

Browne was TOP 10 when he was beating still solid fighters Barnett and Overeem. Browne from that period > Lewis.
Except, clearly not. Browne looked better in that first round than he has in a couple of years and still got put down in the 2nd.

And, again, whether you acknowledge it or not, he *is* a ranked top 10 fighter.

But yeah keep hating on the guy for no reason. He's got a 6 fight win streak in a division where just about anyone can knock you the fuck out. What a bum.

<36>

Sherdog rankings > UFC rankings.

Even if not for being actually objective, you do understand there are other organizations and top fighters in them, right?

Yes, which is why I would never waste time looking at sherdog's garbage rankings who have been bias toward the ufc since dana kicked them out and they had to worship him to get back in. I go to real ranking systems based on math and accomplishment.

If he is so terrible why does he keep winning?

You don't and will not ever like him just be honest. You probably said the same shit in the past and will continue to say the same shit regardless if he keeps up the wins.
Simple.

Because HW division outside top guys is even worse than thim.

I'm totally indifferent about BB.

Kongo beats both guys who fought tonight. Not in the most exciting fashion, but he beats them.

He is far from the most technical guy. His defense is awful, he doesn't show much for ground game, and his striking is just maul and throw wildly. But for whatever reason all of his opponents have problems with him. He's huge and strong as shit. On the ground he overpowers guys and he is tough to take down because of his strength and size. Idt he continues his climb much further without working on a lot of different things, but with that said who needs technique when you can turn anyone's lights off with 1 punch?

Lol salty racist babys. Where the hells tyron when we need him. Naw im just spoofing yalls i tried naming others but they all had bjj
Can you write this in english, please?

Back