Derrick Lewis Doesn't Want to Recreate Drago vs Apollo, Refuses to Fight Volkov in Russia.

C'mon Derrick! There is such a thing as Afro-Russians

All the people i know who have been to russia got robbed by the police

giphy.gif
LOL YASSS!!!

I went to Moscow in 2012 and there was only one black person in the entire city. And he was dressed as a pirate. Not even joking lol.

Don't understand what problem to be black in Moscow. Actually if you ask russians they tell you Moscow have more black citizens than white.

in soviet russia, black man fuck that no

If I was black I wouldn't want to go to Russia either

A lot of those Euro soccer-crazy countries are known for being super racist

People always think I'm joking when I tell em that America is the least racist country in the world, but they don't wanna hear it

<Fedor23>

These wonderful values are well exemplified by its finest citizen

Noone except 0,0001% gives a shit about blacks here, noone hates them.
Those fucking stereotypes.

Lol at Volkov "don't be a racist."
I think it's hillarious when foreigners enter the landmine known as PC American race culture.

It was hillarious when Conor, a guy from a country with no black people in it or racial history, tried cooling down racial tensions by referring to himself as "black from the belly button down", then saying he could not be racist because he likes hip hop music. The better he tried to make it, the more he triggered the Lord of Cultural Appropriation, Shaun 'I just look white' King

People always think I'm joking when I tell em that America is the least racist country in the world, but they don't wanna hear it

Because its clearly not? just that racism doesn't tend to be related to sport as much in the US.

I would point out that several black HW's have fought on Russian MMA cards without as far as I'm aware any incident, heck most of Kenny Garners recent career has been in Russia.

it's not like he will stay in this shitty neighbourhood, with white drunk russians ready to kill the first black man they will see, he would get at least a 4 star hotel where he can feel as safe as in usa, where all the employees will smile to him just because he is american and can tip big.

i don't know about russia, but there are minorities (blacks, asians, arabs - working people, students) in all the eastern european countries i've seen and they look pretty fucking safe. well, for now at least... we are trying to get rid of the gypsies first...

delicate snowflakes, delicate snowflakes everywhere

russkie_16.jpg

<Fedor23>

These wonderful values are well exemplified by its finest citizen

I actually understand the point you're making but to say "America is one of the LEAST racist countries in the world" is a little outlandish and far fetched....

Edit: I just noticed you actually put that it is literally the least racist country in the entire world. Now you're just being ridiculous.

it's not like he will stay in this shitty neighbourhood, with white drunk russians ready to kill the first black man they will see, he would get at least a 4 star hotel where he can feel as safe as in usa, where all the employees will smile to him just because he is american and can tip big.

i don't know about russia, but there are minorities (blacks, asians, arabs - working people, students) in all the eastern european countries i've seen and they look pretty fucking safe. well, for now at least... we are trying to get rid of the gypsies first...

delicate snowflakes, delicate snowflakes everywhere

russkie_16.jpg
265 lbs ko artist being a snowflake is pretty damn ridiculous, don't you think?

265 lbs ko artist being a snowflake is pretty damn ridiculous, don't you think?

yes, especially since i wasn't talking about him, but about some people who have certain opinions...

if he doesn't want russia, no problem. maybe blaydes would wanna go...

Back