Derrick Lewis Doesn't Want to Recreate Drago vs Apollo, Refuses to Fight Volkov in Russia.

Noone except 0,0001% gives a shit about blacks here, noone hates them.
Those fucking stereotypes.
Cmon. You know you wanna say it....

Get off my porch...

Beast just doesn't like to travel. He ain't going to no Russia if Volkav wants some he needs to come to the Good ole US of A. You dig?

I’ve had multiple people, including entertainers tell me they felt like they were being rushed, controlled and watched the whole time they were there to perform. I’d bring my own food, fuck that.

I love how a couple of tweets is now “refusing to fight Volkov in Russia”

Get a grip muthafuckas

Didn't he see the ending to Rocky IV... the crowd was cheering the American.

What the hell is an "international country"?

...as opposed to a local continent
....a nationwide city......

If I was black I wouldn't want to go to Russia either

A lot of those Euro soccer-crazy countries are known for being super racist

People always think I'm joking when I tell em that America is the least racist country in the world, but they don't wanna hear it

<Fedor23>

These wonderful values are well exemplified by its finest citizen

lol maybe if america was the only first world country you'd be right but places like Canada are way less racist.

Lewis can't fight anymore with his back like it is, I don't know how the hell he even trains with his back like it is.

Russia seems to like Roy Jones Jr just fine, they even made him a citizen

Lewis sounds scurred

Maybe a few of these on the flight over can soothe his discomfort?
98ADD054-3FB8-4E53-8629-F3F2F2AC23B5.jpeg

I think it's hillarious when foreigners enter the landmine known as PC American race culture.

It was hillarious when Conor, a guy from a country with no black people in it or racial history, tried cooling down racial tensions by referring to himself as "black from the belly button down", then saying he could not be racist because he likes hip hop music. The better he tried to make it, the more he triggered the Lord of Cultural Appropriation, Shaun 'I just look white' King

Conor knows what he's doing. He said it for the shock value

I actually understand the point you're making but to say "America is one of the LEAST racist countries in the world" is a little outlandish and far fetched....

Edit: I just noticed you actually put that it is literally the least racist country in the entire world. Now you're just being ridiculous.
I disagree. Most other countries are pretty much mono-ethnic. Most western/first-world countries have some degree of representation from a variety of cultures, but none like the US. And I think the US is currently on the leading edge of progress in terms of cultural acceptance. I mean, consider how extremely taboo it is now to be seen as racist or insensitive (and this extends far beyond race.)

I don't think people from other countries, including Canada for sure, understand the environment in most major US cities, especially those near the coasts. I think if you turned Moscow into Los Angeles, you'd see how they really feel about minorities. It's easy to pretend to be open minded when your city is 90%+ one race, and/or when there are only a couple distinct ethnic groups largely confined to one area in a city.

I think people are roughly the same everywhere, and tolerance doesn't happen overnight. In the US, we've had a much greater degree of exposure to many races living side by side, and it took a long time and a lot of pain before things started to be more peaceful and truly equitable. And we've had a lot of carried over issues from the centuries past that other countries, with a more modern influx of foreign peoples, haven't had to deal with. When your country's main ethnic groups immigrated in the last few decades, yeah, it's going to be much smoother than if they came in 1950 or before.

But overall, I think people from other countries underestimate what it's like having a litany of foreign cultures around you all the time. Personally, I love it. I get to eat all their great food and learn new things about different people. But I am hard-pressed to believe that people from other countries, who aren't used to it and haven't grown up with it like I have, would see it that way. If you guys walked a mile in our shoes, you'd learn just how tolerant you really are and I think you'd be a little disappointed in yourselves and your countrymen. If America isn't the least racist country in the world, it's daaaaamn close to it.

Back