Derrick is a dead man walking

I strongly disagree, Ngannou has better cardio than Lewis. Sure Francis gassed last time, but Stipe put insane pressure on him and Ngannou still survived to a decision (when nobody else made it out of the first round against Stipe in championship fights). Lewis has gassed just a fast in much slower fights, dude is dripping with sweat and breathing super heavy even when he is in control of the fight.
Stipe did pressure him but the only reason he made it out is because stipe himself has pretty bad cardio. That fight was a pretty bad showing cause it was alarming how quickly both guys gassed. It's true that Lewis gasses quickly but he almost seems to do it like yoel does where they get tired very easily but are still effective when tired

I love Lewis

But he's not got a hope in hell here
Come on join date 2009, you can't seriously be stupid enough to make a bold statement like that. Anyone with half a brain knows this fight is a 50/50 pick em

A gassed Ngannou ate Stipe's shots like it was nothing. Lewis's sloppy hooks won't do anything to him, but Lewis did get ktfo by Shawn Jordan. Ngannou via first round KO.
Well I mean Stipe was gassed as well.

Ngannou won't be too mobile either when he's lying on the canvas, dead to the world, because the Black Beast brutally KTFOed him.

Wow that escalated/backfired quickly for TS

giphy.gif

Yea its not like Ngannou finished current #1 contender Curtis Blaydes or all time greats like Arlovski or Overeem.

If Ngannou is all hype what's Lewis? Ngannou has less losses and 3 wins better than any of Lewis wins.
That doctor that stopped that fight was a wuss and should never work in this town again. Not to mention it was short notice fight and Blaydes UFC debut.

pretty much

he made a mistake when he started to joke about ngannou

Stipe had work very defensively the first few rounds, Lewis doesn't have nowhere near that amount of speed or defense to avoid shots from Ngannou.
Stipe has also shown a great head movement. There are about 3 HW fighters in the division who have defensive skills to avoid Ngannou's punches and BB is not one of them. It was clear why Stipe decided to use his ground game even without Francis landing many punches flush.

Ngannou carries the power thru 3 rounds even when gassed. Lewis should go for the TD. Im sure Ngann has been working on his TDD.

People really think Black Beast has a chance? Dude is just like Brett Rogers, I enjoy watching him he always entertains but Ngannou is going to make easy work of him either KO or Sub

Come on join date 2009, you can't seriously be stupid enough to make a bold statement like that. Anyone with half a brain knows this fight is a 50/50 pick em

Lol stop talking shit

I've watched every single fight by either man and made a fortune betting on and against them both
Lewis is too slow and offers no TD threat plus I don't even rate his chin that highly

This thread turned to a thread about dicks fast haha. Jeebus

This fight will be decided on Derricks ability to have a good BM before the fight. If he doesn't have a good boo boo he could be sluggish and show poor defence.

That doctor that stopped that fight was a wuss and should never work in this town again. Not to mention it was short notice fight and Blaydes UFC debut.

Regardless he was clearly losing the fight.

Back