Derrick is a dead man walking

Ngannou won't be too mobile either when he's lying on the canvas, dead to the world, because the Black Beast brutally KTFOed him.

Luckily Ngannou isn't a wife beater, or he'd be getting twice the beating.

100% possible. Ngannou is no joke. Possibly a future champ, if he can get his wrestling up to par.

Also possible:

ScientificPowerlessHuman.gif

lmao. Just promise me you never stop swangin' BB

No way he survives first round, he is not mobile enough.
Ngannou has bad cardio, past the first half of the first round and his not so dangerous, so If derek can weather the storm he'll get the tko for sure

Nah I got Lewis winning this, way more experience and ngannou has never faced someone with as heavy hands. He leaves himself open a lot. Stipe was able to land on the feet and Lewis has way more power than stipe. Itll probably come down to cardio which is a toss up

Stipe had work very defensively the first few rounds, Lewis doesn't have nowhere near that amount of speed or defense to avoid shots from Ngannou.

Anything can happen in HW division, especially in this matchup. Everyone who is too sure of anything about this particular fight is a fool.

I really hope Lewis wins. I think he can win by using his great heart and chin and dragging Ngassou into the 2nd round. He definitely needs to stall in the first round.

Nah I got Lewis winning this, way more experience and ngannou has never faced someone with as heavy hands. He leaves himself open a lot. Stipe was able to land on the feet and Lewis has way more power than stipe. Itll probably come down to cardio which is a toss up

Black Beast all the way Ngannou only has 3 minutes to win fight after that he's running on empty where BB will murder him.

Ngannou has bad cardio, past the first half of the first round and his not so dangerous, so If derek can weather the storm he'll get the tko for sure

I strongly disagree, Ngannou has better cardio than Lewis. Sure Francis gassed last time, but Stipe put insane pressure on him and Ngannou still survived to a decision (when nobody else made it out of the first round against Stipe in championship fights). Lewis has gassed just a fast in much slower fights, dude is dripping with sweat and breathing super heavy even when he is in control of the fight.

UFC's Heavyweights skill in one GIF. Big dudes trying to throw punches with their heads first.

Hahaha awesome.

Regarding the fight, I favor Ngannou. I think it will be a first round KO tbh. It is also interesting to see how the Stipe fight has affected Ngannou and what adjustments he has made to his TDD.

However, Derrick is definitely not a dead man walking, He has a giant punchers' chance and if he manages to take down Francis it will be brutal.

Can't wait for this fight tbh.

If this does go beyond a round, it will a really, really horrible fight to watch.

Black Beast all the way Ngannou only has 3 minutes to win fight after that he's running on empty where BB will murder him.

1 fight where he gassed and people assume that it will happen EVERY time. MMA fans...

<JagsKiddingMe>

they shall swang and bang to find where Ronda fine ass is at

Gotta think that the puncher's chance element is pretty high in a fight like this. But yeah, Ngannou has actually beaten top heavyweights, is much younger, and more likely to have improved since his last fight, so I'm thinking he's a big favourite.

It’s a hw fight, so eithe guy could get knocked out, but I think I’d give Francis a healthy lead in the athleticism department.

Back