Dern now Ranked

After Suarez wipes the floor with Grasso on Saturday, Grasso can join PVZ and Dern in the UFC Overrated Stawweiggt HypeJobs Hall of Fame.
In UFC's defense, there are hardly any female fighters. So a few wins can really boost your standings.

lol sherdog can't stop talking about Dern

BR superstar confirmed
ee5c81ba58c50250bbd4f88e7b703626.png

UFC wants a sexy, feminine BR female to get over there, looks like they've decided to work with what they've got and put the push behind Maccy D.

To be fair, Suarez is a monster, and is currently -500 against Grasso

I just rewatched Suarez and Grasso's fights going back a ways. Those odds are MORONIC. If Grasso turns it on for this fight, she has a good chance of dominating Suarez, who is most likely not back to form after a long layoff and had a lot of rough edges in places Grasso is very talented.

-500.... BWAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAA

She'll ascend these rankings like a supernova that is the reincarnation of "R3".

How does this apply to Grasso?

You are right in that I may be generalizing (in grouping Grasso in the same category as Dern), but the point I was trying to make is that Grasso has proven time and again that she is not ready/deserving of the spotlight shined upon her.

She’s been on main cards and all her fights are forgettable, and she has not caught on with the Latinx market in the way that UFC hoped.

Ranked # 1 i hope.

Last edited:
I agree. I’m not shaming anyone for stepping up and competing. My quarrel us with UFC for pushing fighters who are not ready for primetime into the spotlight, which not only is bad for tgeir careers/well-being, but also takes the spotlight away from more deserving (but “less marketable” in UFC’s eyes) fighters.

True, but the women divisions in a whole is terrible. They news to push who they can.

You know they were ready to rank her before her fight. Nothing that transpired changed anything.

In UFC's defense, there are hardly any female fighters. So a few wins can really boost your standings.

True, but the women divisions in a whole is terrible. They news to push who they can.

I agree that WMMA does not have a deep talent pool to draw from. I hope that in time, a new generation will emerge, and the current generation will mature and develop (like Rose Namajunas has).

In the meantime, as much as I want to sympathize with UFC’s need to generate revenue and create new stars, their approach (of hyping up a remotely marketable young fighter before they are fully ready) is flawed.

What??????? You're not just someone who knows Mackenzie, you are her, come on admit it now,

Sorry if already posted, but how dare she now be ranked after that, surely you have to fight in the division to move up the rankings, absolute joke

Just like Josh Emmett taking Llamas' spot when he missed weight too

This is #1 bullshit

Need a tissue?

She will also be in the July 4th Nathan’s hotdog eating contest.

What??????? You're not just someone who knows Mackenzie, you are her, come on admit it now,

Just her friend and teammate. I'm just honest about the women's division in general.

Too early to rank her for sure, especially after her last fight not even being a strawweight bout. I'm afraid they're going to try to push her too far too quickly. That's always a bad idea for both, the fighter and the business

Rewarding someone for missing weight by 7 lbs <36>

Guess they felt they needed to remind us that the UFC is indeed a circus and not a serious sports organization.

UFC wants a sexy, feminine BR female to get over there, looks like they've decided to work with what they've got and put the push behind Maccy D.

Sucks when you go for Brazilian and sexy and you end up with neither. Unlucky UFC.

Back