Dern now Ranked

SiEdmondson

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Sorry if already posted, but how dare she now be ranked after that, surely you have to fight in the division to move up the rankings, absolute joke

Just like Josh Emmett taking Llamas' spot when he missed weight too

This is #1 bullshit

Who gives a fuck about rankings anymore . They don't mean shit

After Suarez wipes the floor with Grasso on Saturday, Grasso can join PVZ and Dern in the UFC Overrated Stawweiggt HypeJobs Hall of Fame.

how can a flyweight be eligible for the strawweight rankings?

Isn't Conor still #2 P4P? UFC rankings lol

she missed weight almost 50% of all her fights.... She might be right about her diet yes....

After Suarez wipes the floor with Grasso on Saturday, Grasso can join PVZ and Dern in the UFC Overrated Stawweiggt HypeJobs Hall of Fame.
To be fair, Suarez is a monster, and is currently -500 against Grasso

yeah I know but still

another one I don't get

Aspen Ladd beats Lina Lansberg in her debut, (im sure Lina wasn't ranked at the time) and after pulling out of 2 fights day of weigh ins ends up ranked 9th

rankings guna ranking eh

Sorry if already posted, but how dare she now be ranked after that, surely you have to fight in the division to move up the rankings, absolute joke

Just like Josh Emmett taking Llamas' spot when he missed weight too

This is #1 bullshit

Majority of MMA fans are stupid.

No shame in losing to Suarez and Focused Felice (though it’s not like there’s any shame in losing to Rose or Waterson either)

giphy.gif

No shame in losing to Suarez and Focused Felice (though it’s not like there’s any shame in losing to Rose or Waterson either)

I agree. I’m not shaming anyone for stepping up and competing. My quarrel us with UFC for pushing fighters who are not ready for primetime into the spotlight, which not only is bad for tgeir careers/well-being, but also takes the spotlight away from more deserving (but “less marketable” in UFC’s eyes) fighters.

I agree. I’m not shaming anyone for stepping up and competing. My quarrel us with UFC for pushing fighters who are not ready for primetime into the spotlight, which not only is bad for tgeir careers/well-being, but also takes the spotlight away from more deserving (but “less marketable” in UFC’s eyes) fighters.
Oh, certainly; I do agree that PVZ and Dern are/were a bit overhyped. What makes them frustrating though is that they both could be really good but their lackadaisical attitudes seem to hold them back

The only rankings that matters is in my sig.

Definitely the most accurate too.

They still have rankings!?!? They might as well rank fighters by twitter followers, but I believe they already are.

Back