Derek Lewis Trolling Francis

Its funny and all but you know what they say, people in glass submarines shouldn't eat before swimming.

This fight has GOT to be made if the UFC has ANY semblence of business sense!!!

I would be shocked if Lewis's cardio is any better than Ngannou's

Or anywhere near it

I wonder how Francis would do 20lbs lighter

That fight would be great.

Like two big black Homer Simpson's fighting each other.

Let's not kid ourselves Lewis would probably beat the shit out of Francis
So Francis went from being an unstoppable god to fodder worse than Black Beast in one night. Holy shit MMA fans are horrible

I am in complete shock that I’m saying Black Beast has better cardio than a fellow fighter but he really does have better cardio than Francis...

So Francis went from being an unstoppable god to fodder worse than Black Beast in one night. Holy shit MMA fans are horrible
That post is dumb as shit. It’s valid to say that BB has better cardio but that’s about it

But lets be real its not just cardio, he cant grapple at this level.

That fight would be great.

Like two big black Homer Simpson's fighting each other.
x0B3dZ4.gif

Its funny and all but you know what they say, people in glass submarines shouldn't eat before swimming.

Butterfly in the sky...

I freakin loved that show as a kid. I remember those days when I was sick and stayed home. I would throw it on KCET/PBS and watch Reading Rainbow.

Mark Hunt outcardioed you Derrick and at least Francis didn't quit a fight due to exhaustion

Dat accent! Lmfao that’s some funny ass shit!

Let’s be real though.... Francis would KO Lewis in the first.

It's especially funny when the guy who literally gave up from exhaustion and tapped to love taps just to get to rest against the fence for a bit mocks your shit cardio.

Last edited:
I am in complete shock that I’m saying Black Beast has better cardio than a fellow fighter but he really does have better cardio than Francis...
Not true, Francis is better. Remember when he was gasping for air in the 3 round fights

Back