Derek Lewis Trolling Francis

Book this fight! This would be violent.

How does a guy who quit mock a guy who didn't?

When Dereck Lewis mocks your cardio, you know you fucked up.

Francis displayed some of the worst cardio in ufc history. That’s quite the feat.
Bad cardio, but your boy Stipe was making him WORK! the worst cardio display was Black beast

Lewis.. cardio for 2 rounds
Ngannou..cardio for 1.5 round

Lewis has the right to troll DADAnnou

So Francis went from being an unstoppable god to fodder worse than Black Beast in one night. Holy shit MMA fans are horrible

I was never on the hype train bruh I predicted this shit to happen

Crab in a bucket
I hear you, but to be fair when they aired the one word association game they did with Francis and Stipe...when they said Derrick Lewis, Stipe said "underrated" and Francis said "bullshit"

Lewis.. cardio for 2 rounds
Ngannou..cardio for 1.5 round

Lewis has the right to troll DADAnnou
One of them didn't just outright quit and forfeit a fight on the 4th round

Lol Derek Lewis is one of us. Dudes a troll and a fighter at the sametime. How can you hate the guy

Yeah didn’t Lewis basically say he was pulling for his “Bruddah” there to win because he wanted to “see a black guy at da top”? Lol

I hear you, but to be fair when they aired the one word association game they did with Francis and Stipe...when they said Derrick Lewis, Stipe said "underrated" and Francis said "bullshit"

Right, but Lewis has had Ngannou's name in his mouth for a long time now. I'm pretty sure that why he said "bullshit".

Back