Media Derek Brunson called out Jake Paul after his PFL-debut

Who wins a potential MMA-fight?

• Total voters
According to Donn Davis, Paul isn't fighting in PFL until atleast the end of 2024 because he wants to be prepared for his MMA debut.

And he's ceirtanly ain't fighting a wrestler that's for damn sure.

According to Donn Davis, Paul isn't fighting in PFL until atleast the end of 2024 because he wants to be prepared for his MMA debut.

Why not? Jake is a highly-touted NCAA Division 1 wrestler himself

Why not? Jake is a highly-touted NCAA Division 1 wrestler himself
Not in his MMA debut. Not gonna happen. His wrestling accolades haven't even been tested in a fight. You mean to tell me he's going to fight Derek Brunson in his MMA debut?

Him even going to MMA is big in itself. Respect.

I don't blame him.

He probably doesn't know who any of the actual 185ers in PFL are.

By the end of 2024, Brunson might be old enough to welcome Jake Paul into MMA.

I hope Jake starts fighting retired Pro boxers desperate for money in the cage. That would be hilarious. Jake Paul vs Andre Ward in MMA rules

Not in his MMA debut. Not gonna happen. His wrestling accolades haven't even been tested in a fight. You mean to tell me he's going to fight Derek Brunson in his MMA debut?

Beat KSI & Tommy before transition would be the best ideal scenario for him. Remove any doubt regarding who's the best YT boxer.

Bruv Jake Paul ain't whooping anyone's ass in MMA unless it's cm punk LOL

He’s not? He’s a high school guy

Isn’t that Logan? Jake has been doing nothing but boxing for years now.

Also have you seen this?

I'm just fucking around, lol.
Jake did some high-school wrestling back in the days, but IIRC not on a very serious level or something. Logan was the far more superior wrestler, but even he didn't come remotely close to D-1 level.

@MigitAs yeah I remember that one, funny video lmao

Back