News Deontay Fury - "In order to beat the champion you need to dominate"

Platinum

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

What a delusional piece of shit

Fuck him

lol hey deontay why don't you post the video of what happened after that knockdown you bum .. thoroughly outclassed .. you got nothing on fury nothing

I don't agree with that sentiment that you need to dominate to win the belt, but the fight was drawish. Fury didn't dominate in any sense of the word. He made Wilder look bad for periods of the fight, sure, but he didn't mount nearly enough offense to talk about domination.

Apparently thinking you won a drawish fight makes you a delusional piece of shit, though. We really could use your insights on boxing more often around here, TS.

Always thought that was a stupid saying/way of thinking.

In order to beat the champion, you only need to beat the champion.

Still say a draw was the correct call, but stupid saying regardless.

It's sad that he repeats shirleys bullshit verbatum

lol hey deontay why don't you post the video of what happened after that knockdown you bum .. thoroughly outclassed .. you got nothing on fury nothing
Hes got nothing on Fury but planted him on his ass twice, one of which put him out? Seems like something to me.

he was losing to Ortiz before the stoppage

was way above on the cards too

BS

Fury was robbed. He won nearly every round. One judge actually had the gall to have Wilder winning even excluding the knockdowns. A disgrace to boxing and to do it on such a big night when millions of people are watching, I'm still in disbelief

Yeah no, that method would cause more debatable decisions.

The backlash from this result demonstrates the fans have had enough as well.

Hes got nothing on Fury but planted him on his ass twice, one of which put him out? Seems like something to me.

as I said only because fury was clowning and being careless .. fury gave wilder exactly what he needed in the 12th .. an opening to get hit and knocked down .. if he stays disciplined wilder has NOTHING for fury as you saw in the majority of the other rounds where wilder looked befuddled and frustrated

Amazing to watch the difference in class between Fury and Wilder post fight.

This Deontay hate is really getting quite ridiculous. In his mind he probably thought he did enough to retain his belt.

The fight wasn't nearly as lopsided as most seem to think. Lets break it down...

Wilder scored 2 10-8 rds. All he needs is 3 more rds in his favor to get the draw.

And although I too believe Fury did enough to win, its conceivable that someone else has Wilder edging out 3 rds pre-knockdown simply off aggression and a lack of significant counter shots by Fury early on. I wouldn't necessarily agree but its arguable.

Wilder was largely outboxed but he still dropped Fury twice, the last one devastatingly so. Just because you and many others feel Fury won (justifiable opinion) doesn't mean Wilder & others saw it the way you guys did nor does it warrant a bunch of randos shitting on him, particularly when he's by all accounts a good dude and a fan friendly fighter.

It was a great fight and I'm definitely rewatching to get a better take on it.

I can see the pendulum swinging. In a day or two everyone will be saying Wilder won at least 9 of 12 rounds.

I'm not that well versed in all the boxing belts, but I'm pretty sure tyson had nearly all of the heavy weight ones when he beat klitchco.

So with wilder line of thinking surely he had to put fury away without any slight bit of doubt to be the true lineal champ?
When in actual fact he got completely schooled in the sweet science over 12 rounds by the gypsy king.

Edit by the still undefeated gypsy king.

War fury

Last edited:
In his mind he probably thought he did enough to retain his belt.

in his mind he probably wants to believe that but he knows what's up .. he knows who won that fight .. just look at his reaction right after the fight ends and after the draw is announced .. hell just look at his overall demeanor after the fight ends

as I said only because fury was clowning and being careless .. fury gave wilder exactly what he needed in the 12th .. an opening to get hit and knocked down .. if he stays disciplined wilder has NOTHING for fury as you saw in the majority of the other rounds where wilder looked befuddled and frustrated
Fury let him hit him? Gotcha.

3 to 4 seconds to long?? Wilder was more damaged than I thought.

Exactly and that's why Tyson is STILL LINEAL Champ. Get up my boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it should be "effective" and not "affective"....

The only reason why this is even an issue is that Tyson lacks some power in his punches. If Tyson had as much power as AJ or Wilder then this fight would not have gone the distance..

A draw was not unreasonable. For Deontay himself to believe he did enough is also not unreasonable. Calling the man a piece of shit was a bit much imo

2 10-8's go a long way.

Back