Democrats trying to rebrand themselves "not just as the anti-Trump party"

R

ripskater

https://www.axios.com/better-deal-economic-agenda-house-democrats-plan-2463550316.html

Senate and House Dems, after an intensive process spanning seven months, on Monday will unveil a new economic agenda, Axios has exclusively learned, meant to counter the perception that Democrats are only the anti-Trump party, with no message of their own.

curbing excessive corporate power......
Too many families in America today feel that the rules of the economy are rigged against them.......
huge loopholes in our tax code that help corporations avoid paying taxes."......

"If the government goes back to putting working families first, ahead of special interests, we can achieve a better deal for the American people that will raise their pay, lower their expenses, and prepare them for the future."

Obama and the dems got away from serving the working families. It became all about Islamophobia, trannies in the bathrooms and black lives matter vs the bad whites and cops.

Hillary continued this and ran with the racist, misogynist and Islamophobic bigot and "I am the first woman, so elect me" campaign.

While Trump ran on MAGA and jobs.

What do you guys think the dems have to do?

With the exception of public sector union workers, no significant number of people stand to be paid more as a direct result of Dem policy.

I would make lowering the retirement age and increasing benefits, funded by raising the cap on taxable income -- part of the platform.

Last edited by a moderator:
They aren't just anti Trump. They also hate working class whites for their success and privledge. They are beginning to hate white women as well. They talk about having demographics on their side. That doesn't work when you call all of them oppressors.

They aren't just anti Trump. They also hate working class whites for their success and privledge. They are beginning to hate white women as well. They talk about having demographics on their side. That doesn't work when you call all of them oppressors.
The last 4 years Obama and the dems got too wacko. Giving voice to these radical leftists, which I believe Obama was all along. Hillary shifts which ever way the winds blow, and she ran that way too. Remember her deplorables comments?

Plus, large swathes of the coalition the dems have cobbled together won't stand for promoting anything beneficial to whites. That's racist. Elements of the dems base expect them to punish whites. The left has pretty much nurtured that mentality.

It creates a scenario where republicans don't actually have to do much for whites because we've got no where else to go. This is why pro-White advocacy is on the rise.

It became all about Islamophobia

And Islamaphobia is being furthered by the WH, and Dolan Tramp.
12934948_1157965487570136_612213317_n.jpg

Democrats are still going to be anti trump, and anti trump alone.

The right is the same. They were nothing but anti Obama, and they still are most of the time, but now it's been mixed with not being Hilary as well.

Neither side actually has ideas that they other side cant come up with, so they simply throw up a mirror as a distraction.

What is anti Trump? he doesnt really have any actual policy.

They've gone so far left, they've left America behind.

If the left focuses on legitimate equality and not social media BS they will win the next election easily.

I doubt this occurs however
Currently we arent seeing any centre left or right wingers running, we are seeing the polar ends of the spectrum. It will be a shitty net 10 years before ameri a pulls itself out with a real leader.

This.

During the campaign it was always "I can't tell you until _______".

He hasn't ever said shit about policy or agenda.

If so, why does Trump have such a visceral reaction among his detractors? Often times it's gotten violent like nothing we've ever seen from an election.

If so, why does Trump have such a visceral reaction among his detractors? Often times it's gotten violent like nothing we've ever seen from an election.

This is the inevitable outcome of social Marxism in action. Blame a group as the problem for other groups woes until they are dehumanized and then the proletariat can rise up and kill them without any moral concerns because they are so evil they "aren't even human."

That's hard because there are so many trump haters that anyone who takes the most anti trump possible gets brownie points

It's hard for anyone on the left to get more support than dub people like waters who take the hardest stance possible

Democrats are done. They choose lgbq, blm, illegal aliens, and muslims and their base.
They seem against ameican nationalist

Obama and the dems got away from serving the working families. It became all about Islamophobia, trannies in the bathrooms and black lives matter vs the bad whites and cops.

Hillary continued this and ran with the racist, misogynist and Islamophobic bigot and "I am the first woman, so elect me" campaign.

While Trump ran on MAGA and jobs.

What do you guys think the dems have to do?
Rebrand as a party that isn't built on SJW anti-white social identity politics.

It sounds like they're figuring it out...slowly. Very slowly. It took 6 or 7 incredibly expensive and humbling runoff "almosts!" to get them there.

Back