Democrats trying to rebrand themselves "not just as the anti-Trump party"

Let's not say that. There are persons of modest intelligence and modest economic background that can humble themselves to appreciate government with some note of authenticity.

Let's just call them pathetic, boot-licking dip shits.

Lol okay fine

And Islamaphobia is being furthered by the WH, and Dolan Tramp.
12934948_1157965487570136_612213317_n.jpg

When did Trump ever say "all muslims are a danger to US citizens"

This is why you continue to lose. ;)

If so, why does Trump have such a visceral reaction among his detractors? Often times it's gotten violent like nothing we've ever seen from an election.

Is there a policy that those people are upset about? or are you just bringing up random shit

Liberals always need something or someone to blame for all of the troubles in the world when they can find the answer in a mirror.

If they want any sort of future, they should.

This is the exact thing that the GOP didn't do and it's why they lost control of the party. They defined themselves as "anti-Obama" and abandoned the idea of standing for specific ideas. The end result is that they lost the party to Trump and they have nothing with which to replace Obama's signature legislation that wouldn't end up harming millions of Americans.

If they want any sort of future, they should.

This is the exact thing that the GOP didn't do and it's why they lost control of the party. They defined themselves as "anti-Obama" and abandoned the idea of standing for specific ideas. The end result is that they lost the party to Trump and they have nothing with which to replace Obama's signature legislation that wouldn't end up harming millions of Americans.
I actually think Trump was more "anti Obama" than any other republican candidate. Which he tied his ant-Obama into cleaning up DC and draining the swamp. Trump was by far the most aggressive talker against Obama. But Trump did have specific issues he talked about, build the wall, deport illegals, don't let Islamic terrorism into the USA, jobs etc. These were issues that many Americans cared about and he won a lot of states nobody thought he'd have a chance in.

I do think some republicans are globalists just like Obama. Some of them were "never trump". They don't seem to stand for any message. They might be the type to complain a little about Obama, but never do anything.

I actually think Trump was more "anti Obama" than any other republican candidate. Which he tied his ant-Obama into cleaning up DC and draining the swamp. Trump was by far the most aggressive talker against Obama. But Trump did have specific issues he talked about, build the wall, deport illegals, don't let Islamic terrorism into the USA, jobs etc. These were issues that many Americans cared about and he won a lot of states nobody thought he'd have a chance in.

Trump being anti-Obama only mattered because the GOP made that their motto for 8 years. Thus opening the door for a candidate who had no actual policy ideas except being anti-Obama.

Trump being anti-Obama only mattered because the GOP made that their motto for 8 years. Thus opening the door for a candidate who had no actual policy ideas except being anti-Obama.
I would imagine that's how it works when you have 8 years of one party in the white house. The other party becomes "anti" in their message. Especially today with the country so split with liberal vs conservative.

I would imagine that's how it works when you have 8 years of one party in the white house. The other party becomes "anti" in their message. Especially today with the country so split with liberal vs conservative.

Not really. Obama wasnt anti bush. Bush wasnt anti Clinton.

The Dems are far from perfect and can be really shitty salesmen but they've been the party of the regular people from a policy perspective my entire life (almost 37 years old).

Sure, they pander to small minority groups they feel are targeted but their policies have always aimed to help regular people (healthcare, education, MW laws, stronger safety net, etc). And Republicans have moved from the party of principled fiscal restraint to the one that looks to serve big business and wealthy (all about tax cuts and reduced regulation). I suspect they are going to get nothing done in the next 4 years that help regular people and they have the power to do so.

Back