Dear Amy or: How I Learned to Start Worrying and Fear the Atomic Generation

You can pull out well before and have the lady finish you off with a blowjob.
Having only read things you have written in the wr, this post totally threw me.

Like, I forget that there is an actual jack, not just the political and economic dude

You can pull out well before and have the lady finish you off with a blowjob.
That's true. My thinking is that the pill will mess up a gf's hormones/maybe behaviour too, and i dont think that's healthy. Pulling out has risks, especially if it's a new partner (someone you can't trust to even know IF they have an STD). For those reasons, and i might be in the minority here, but it helps me relax when i'm wearing a condom. Maybe I'm a worry-wort, but I'm also still childless and disease-free.

Hey I'm heading to Ole's if you wanna hang and have a war room discussion IRL haha!

Having only read things you have written in the wr, this post totally threw me.

Like, I forget that there is an actual jack, not just the political and economic dude

:) Cool. Check the OT thread.

This method makes me nervous and i've never used it. Pre-cum is a hell of a risk.
Flashing news say pre-cum can't actually make girls pregnant. HOWEVER, if you already ejaculated once, the pre-cum for the second time can contain some semen residue that will make babies.
The coitus interruptus isn't as bad as people claimed it to be, after all. The problem is that users are unreliable. They don't pull out in time, or they do it more than once.

Better yet, use GWB approved method of abstention. 100% effective.

Flashing news say pre-cum can't actually make girls pregnant. HOWEVER, if you already ejaculated once, the pre-cum for the second time can contain some semen residue that will make babies.
The coitus interruptus isn't as bad as people claimed it to be, after all. The problem is that users are unreliable. They don't pull out in time, or they do it more than once.

Better yet, use GWB approved method of abstention. 100% effective.
I guess I swallowed a milky-white lie on that front my whole life.

297.png

Not finishing inside is worse than living with your parents.

Is this really some ideological failure, or the reality of our economy? It's hard to buy that nearly every family has helicopter parents who go on to enable their adult children, and it's hard to buy that every kid doesn't want to leave the nest. Housing is some high-pressure, expensive shit when you know that it's going to screw you for 10 years if you can't pay- during a time of your life when you're guaranteed to make mistakes. The stakes are a lot higher now than they used to be. I'm not even sure how to factor the problem out, but this is a two-household-income world now, much more competitive. We're not knocking each other up just out of high school and college now either. The country isn't set up for daddy to bring home the bacon.

Im failing to see the issue here really. This chick is on the insurance plan and her mom new shes on the insurance plan and then when she uses the insurance plan her mom allowed her to be on its an issue ?

It doesnt seem to me like its about the money but about the sex and this mom shouldnt be trying to run her 24 year old daughters genitals.

Last but not least this girl .... Got a college education , is making sexually responsible decisions and also sounds like shes trying to not rack up an insane amount of debt so she can join society ..... Why are we acting like shes the bad guy here ?

Shit, that's one hell of a thread title, Mick.

Back