Dealership ruined my car, what's the best course of action?

I had a horror story with a Saturn VUE like that.

I'll never buy an American made car again unless it's a Tesla. The "Big 3" can kiss my grits.

They’re robbing you. They’re causing damage on purpose to keep you coming back. My dad used to work in a shop and some of the people there were just all-around pieces of shit.

They’d go under the car or in the engine and fuck things up on purpose. Get your car the fuck out of there. You’re only going to suddenly run into new issues that wasn’t there before and keep getting your pockets emptied.

These people are scumbags. You went there to fix the fucking airbag and now your car won’t run? I don’t fucking think so. Bring your car elsewhere. These people are straight up robbing you.

The Fusion line actually has great reliability ratings. Regular oil changes; California bay area driven; good independent mechanic for everything prior to dealership recall fiasco

Ford has one of the highest quality records of any car maker. Finding a reputable mechanic is another matter.

Talk to Management,facebook rant, shit talk them on Google comments, call Ford and complain about the dealership. I've done this with Subaru. I love Subaru but the local dealership was absolutely terrible.

To the guy who suggested bringing in an angry southern woman; our first car was a Nissan. About 3 years after we got it (literally a month after the drivetrain warranty expired) the car would randomly not go into drive. WTF? We take to the dealership and they say that we need to spend $3k on a new transmission. I ask them whether they've ever seen this before and they say "No". Never? "No".

My wife happened to work for an electrical component supplier for automotive and the guys she works with immediately find a NHTSA safety bulletin for exactly our for our model of Nissan. She goes back to the dealership and asks them whether they are familiar with the NHTSA safety bulletin and they replaced the transmission for free.

God, I hate fuckin mechanics+ dealers. It's like some professions are almost always shady pricks.

Found out through my lawyer and legal team that there are a lot of Life Insurance Companies in America that will make it so hard for people to collect that people eventually give up and the company keeps the money.

Unfortunately in America now, his is how every major business works. They are no longer trying to compete through making a better product or differentiating themselves. They try to compete just enough to grab a portion of a major market, then screw over all of their customers little by little with scam after scam. And it works because they know not many people have the time, knowledge, or know how to fight them on those things. That is how they improve their bottom line. And if they need to increase their quarterly profit statements even more, they just screw over their non union employees even more so than they already are. It’s sickening. And i’m positive most of them collude and agree that none of them will try to differentiate themselves by providing better service or wages, and to limit production. And the fucking SEC just sits there sucking their dicks because they all want jobs when they leave government.

Unfortunately in America now, his is how every major business works. They are no longer trying to compete through making a better product or differentiating themselves. They try to compete just enough to grab a portion of a major market, then screw over all of their customers little by little with scam after scam. And it works because they know not many people have the time, knowledge, or know how to fight them on those things. That is how they improve their bottom line. And if they need to increase their quarterly profit statements even more, they just screw over their non union employees even more so than they already are. It’s sickening. And i’m positive most of them collude and agree that none of them will try to differentiate themselves by providing better service or wages, and to limit production. And the fucking SEC just sits there sucking their dicks because they all want jobs when they leave government.
Yeah the state of the 'American' business these days is sickening.

Tell them you want a need Jeep to replace your old one

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back