Dealership ruined my car, what's the best course of action?

These big corporations are getting worse and worse...They are low down crooks....Can’t wait for the entire house of cards to collapse right on top of them...Social media, name the dealer , warn the public, the hassle to get reimbursed probably won’t be worth your time...just slam them...

I hear horror stories about asshole dealerships like this alot. I am SUPER lucky to live right by a Ford dealership that takes any make/model car I have at the time and gives me 100% honest feedback, pricing, and ETAs right up front.

Asshole dealerships are scary.

Marry (or date) a Southern woman who's not afraid to walk into the dealership and make an enormous scene...

Worked for me when Best Buy tried to jerk me around on a dryer that was giving me trouble out of the box and finally crapped out on day 30. At the time, we had only been dating for about two months.

It was epic

Fuck Ford. They are worthless pieces of shit. I'm still pissed over their Shelby GT500 2007 scheme. Sons-of-bitches.

No my friend, Ford is not going to do anything for you or anyone else. Get a lawyers and file a lawsuit. That is the only thing that will call their attention. Small claims court will get you nowhere.

I had to deal with a Life Insurance Company that did not want to pay. Had me going in circles for months. Found out through my lawyer and legal team that there are a lot of Life Insurance Companies in America that will make it so hard for people to collect that people eventually give up and the company keeps the money.

I got a lawyer and started the lawsuit process. 5 days later my check arrived in the mail. Ford and your dealership will do the same. They are waiting for you to give up on the whole process and not have to pay damages.
Great to hear they respond to lawyering!
I had assumed the paperwork they make me sign had killed any chance of that happening.

giphy.webp

<{cuts}>

Simple really.

Get a lawyer. Walk in to their business and demand to speak to the head manager. When he comes out, hand him your lawyers business card. Say "you have 24 hours to give me a call and make this right" and walk out

Marry (or date) a Southern woman who's not afraid to walk into the dealership and make an enormous scene...

Worked for me when Best Buy tried to jerk me around on a dryer that was giving me trouble out of the box and finally crapped out on day 30. At the time, we had only been dating for about two months.

It was epic
Hence the Kenny Powers av. The power of a southern belle

lmfao at the idiots in this thread who think a lawyer is going to help this guy over a $2,500 car.

The real question is how a $2500 Ford you've had for more than 7 years still running in the first place?

Sounds like they let an inexperienced, untrained, unsupervised rookie fuck up your car. This type of thing happens all the time in every field.

The real question is how a $2500 Ford you've had for more than 7 years still running in the first place?
The Fusion line actually has great reliability ratings. Regular oil changes; California bay area driven; good independent mechanic for everything prior to dealership recall fiasco

Get in your car and start to drive away. Immediately hit the gas, swerve into 4-5 other CUSTOMER vehicles, on your way to the new car lot. Head on collision at least 1 expensive vehicle. Act completely shocked when you get out. Ask for an ambulance. Make sure, no matter what, that you say the airbag went off and you couldn't see anything. Tell them you will settle out of court.

Motherfuckers want to dick around? Turn that $2500 car into about $100k in damages and a personal injury lawsuit.

BURN IT DOWN!

*figuratively offc..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back