Locked DEADPOOL 2 Thread v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brianna-_Hildebrand_cropped.jpg

bork1}

Negasonic with hair...well, I don't know about you guys but I'm hard.

Wasn't really funny to me. I just don't dig the Deadpool movie humor. Ragnarok was definitely more my style of humor. Hopefully the action makes up for it.

it honestly does nothing for me. New director usually spells disaster. You better step up your trailer game up if you want me to be excited

Reese & Warnick, the writers of the first movie wrote this one. And as anyone who's read the script for the first Deadpool knows, the screenwriters were "the real heroes" behind its success. Not Tim Miller.

The script was awesome. And it was basically the movie. As long as it isn't a total rush job -- the real concern -- Deadpool 2 will be awesome.

Deadpool was pretty bad. The comedy was cringy.

The movie doesn't come out till June so the way that they did the teaser is a good way to wet peoples appetite for the movie without having to release all that much footage from the actual movie.

Reese & Warnick, the writers of the first movie wrote this one. And as anyone who's read the script for the first Deadpool knows, the screenwriters were "the real heroes" behind its success. Not Tim Miller.

The script was awesome. And it was basically the movie. As long as it isn't a total rush job -- the real concern -- Deadpool 2 will be awesome.

Directors make or break a movie. screen writers are very important but what they write doesn't matter if it cant be put on the screen

Respect to anybody reppin Bob Ross.
99% of todays ADHD Generation wont even get the reference though.........

Can't watch the trailer right now, but I'm not going to see it regardless, they ruined Domino.

Directors make or break a movie. screen writers are very important but what they write doesn't matter if it cant be put on the screen

99% of the time I agree. But I disagree. And most importantly, Ryan Reynolds disagreed. It was his call to go with he and his writers direction, as opposed to letting Tim Miller do his thing. But well see.

Found evidence for the Josh Brolin is a Manlet theory

23593388_10212095395273716_3793250943978216145_o.jpg

Perhaps the most damning of all evidences.

Deadpool was pretty bad. The comedy was cringy.

Deadpool humor in general is cringy. It was the closest to the comic character than any of the other movies have done with character representation.

I miss the more serious dead pool to be honest. His earlier stuff was very serious with a spider man tone. His comics now go way the fuck out there. Like a retard with a comic book

Update: December 14, 2017

New DEADPOOL 2 Poster Teases the Coming of Cable

DRAtedeWkAAIzaE.jpg

Update: January 11, 2018

DEADPOOL 2 Moves Up Two Weeks Earlier to Open on May 18, 2018

DTSgvydW0AEKVL7.jpg:large

Big mistake to close to a giant superhero movie aka the Avengers. (3rd weekend isn't enough for superhero movies unless this is more comedy/action then superhero)

Also that means maybe Solo is moving to December ? I assume since Disney will take over Fox soon enough they are in good relations and aren't just trying to have a last F U in the sleeve for Disney.

Why would you want to meet up in the second weekend with Solo makes no sense if you are from the same 'family'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back