Locked DEADPOOL 2 Thread v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the theaters once and this old lady brought her grandson or something to the movies to watch Vacation. It's rated R and I think this lady thought it would be like the old ones. I couldn't stop looking at her and the kid during every inappropriate scene. There is one scene where the Thor actor is walking around in a man's thong with his dick just looking like a cucumber stuffed in his pants. I was dying watching this women squirm in her seat.

I went to the movies once and a couple brought their 4 kids (ranging in age from like 5 to 10) to see the Devils Rejects lol

Literally laughed my ass off 90% of the movie, it was awesome!
Brolin did well as Cable, I liked Domino (i never read any comics about her so I'm unbiased, and the girl is hot)

I took my little sisters to see this movie. Nothing worse than what your kids watch on YouTube.

I grew up the same way. My parents let us watching anything. My dad would cover my eyes when the titties came on but that was about it. I let my daughter do the same I don't see the big deal with it but I wont take her to the movies to watch rated R movies though.

LOL you must be from Murica.

Guy getting shot in the head or getting stabbed or his head fucking cut off as A OK, but the world's gonna end if you see a titty

This has fascinated me. We don't allow our kids to see a nipple but watching someone cut off a head is totally normal. I've always thought our culture was backwards in that regard.

LOL you must be from Murica.

Guy getting shot in the head or getting stabbed or his head fucking cut off as A OK, but the world's gonna end if you see a titty

Agreed I never understood it either.

gotta say this,
Firefist is an annoying wee cunt..... Id have let Cable kill him if I was Deadpool.

he bugged the shit out of me throughout the movie, I still dont understand why anyone would want to save that little twat?

dont think theres any spoilers in what I said, but just adding them to be safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back