De Randamie out of UFC FN 115

Just OUT her from the ufc.

1 week out ? if it was that serious why not nip it in the butt a month or two already.

Strange to wait for almost fight week to call it.

Instant improvement on the card!

I think it's pretty clear no one gives a fuck what she does anymore.

And I'm really sorry for my fans who bought a ticket to the event to support me
yeah i wouldn't worry too much about that if i were her

Lol, De Randamie couldn't possibly be more dislikeable.

If she is having issues with her right hand
that would make her a hazard it is smart
for her to pull out since Marion Reneau
doesn't need to get injured by a fighter
that is in poor health.

Whaaatever. Why she would wait this late to pull out because of an "injury" is beyond me.

Anyways considering that she looks like the end result of if a frog had sex with a leather jacket, the positive to be taken from this is that I won't be at risk of going blind while watching FN 115

Had she seen Cyborg in the vicinity of the arena?

Should have had that fixed a while ago. Now she is irrelevant

Weak card got even weaker. Are many dutch going to pay to watch this card?

They could have thrown Saki, Mouse, Reem and others on this card..

I will.. and i presume it will be sold out.. we just like a good evening of fighting here, whatever :)

Lol.
CUT HER

Shadily won a shit belt in a shit fight, then refuse to defend that belt against the known uncrowned champ, and now you pull out of a fight on a week notice?
GTFO
So one of your reasons for cutting her is that she won a title fight?

Don't smoke the whole bowl before you start posting.

Kinda smells like a bait n switch by the UFC to sell event tickets in her home country. Card subject to change without notice.

Obviously I never like to see any fighter get injured so I wish her a speedy recovery.

However, it seems very strange that she is only pulling out now, one week before the fight. This is an injury that she has been talking about for months and you would assume that she just finished a training camp. There is no indication that something happened to make it worse, so why did she even accept the fight and why would she not have pulled out after noticing in the first day of the training camp that she can't make a fist? Now the UFC has no chance of finding a replacement.

Back