De Randamie out of UFC FN 115

Don't be sorry. I don't ever want to see you fight again, anyway.

How would you describe in more detail the way she looks
I would describe her looks as manly and she often has a very smug facial expression which I find very annoying. The more important thing to me though is that IMO her fights suck.

Tendon injuries are extremely painful and hard to heal. She needs to fucking rest that hand.
Why even start a camp when you have these issues? The pressure to perform probably got to her
after all that hate. And now she'll get more hate.... meh. She fights very well. Let's give her a last chance..

Tendon injuries are extremely painful and hard to heal. She needs to fucking rest that hand.
Why even start a camp when you have these issues? The pressure to perform probably got to her
after all that hate. And now she'll get more hate.... meh. She fights very well. Let's give her a last chance..
She does fight well, particularly those first few seconds after the bell

great news.

was not looking forward to see this duck in action live anyway.

Weak card got even weaker. Are many dutch going to pay to watch this card?

They could have thrown Saki, Mouse, Reem and others on this card..

I'm going to this event but what a terrible card, shame on you UFC.
Despite most of you don't like GDR, she is quite good and can beat any female fighter.
With her out of the card, this card now sucks even more...

Weak card got even weaker. Are many dutch going to pay to watch this card?

They could have thrown Saki, Mouse, Reem and others on this card..
Saki was the guy to put on this card. Instead they put him on some card in Japan, just stupid...

i think she's coming off a win so the UFC cant just cut her (I remember old UFC contracts didnt let them cut you after a win, but after any loss they could, regardless of # of fights on the contract), but, she's one of the few people I wouldnt hate being cut after she loses. She flat out refused to fight Cyborg, when she was the "champion" of the division. She vacated her belt to avoid it. She's not a fighter. Thus, deserves to be booted from the organization.

You had guys like Diego, Florian, Rashad, all guys who were fighting 1-2 weight classes above where they should have, trying to get signed and be in the UFC. Then you have people in the UFC that refuse to defend their belt in their own weight division. What kind of shit is that?

Matt-Hughes.gif

I don't really care about her fights after her dirty tactics in the Holly fight and straight up ducking Cyborg and not even trying to hide it.

Back