ddr for cardio

I think you'd be surrendering some of that purse to me anyway...

I don't think you'd make weight.
lame joke you cant stand my credentials speak for itself fight me at heavy weight iv taken fights at heavy and im a 170 guy

I was born in the United States. I'm an American citizen and a US Navy vet. Not only are you arrogant and dimwitted, but you're a racist piece of shit too.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
as mr chael sonnen once said calling someone a racist isnt an insult you dont have to tell me if im a racist ill tell you

as mr chael sonnen once said calling someone a racist isnt an insult you dont have to tell me if im a racist ill tell you

Your inability to write coherently and intelligibly is a disgrace to all Americans.

And don't give me that "oh, I'm wrote this on a cellphone" bullshit excuse either. I'm using a cellphone too.

Seriously. Piss off, dude.

Your inability to write coherently and intelligibly is a disgrace to all Americans.

And don't give me that "oh, I'm wrote this on a cellphone" bullshit excuse either. I'm using a cellphone too.

Lol tbh i don't respect you enough to write its funny that i obviously angered you. That's your own issue for letting someone over the internet get to you. Also no.. You are not an american, so dont' start that. If you do not love or support donald trump you are not american.

Also your inability to hold side control in your profile pic properly which is one of the first things you learn is a disgrace to jiu jitsu.

Also your inability to hold side control in your profile pic properly which is one of the first things you learn is a disgrace to jiu jitsu.

It's called a kesa gatame, dumbass. Shows how much you know about jiu-jitsu.

Everything you've written about yourself in these past threads is a lie.

Except for your location. I can definitely tell you're from Florida.

L
Everything you've written about yourself in these past threads is a lie.

Except for your location. I can definitely tell you're from Florida.
ol is a lie huh well until you can even hold a basic scarf hold idc what a noob like you has to say

Lol I'm directly under relson Gracie my lineage is as pure as you can get you train under some Joe blow from Mexico who's like 10 people from the Gracie's which shows in how your horrible attempt at a scarf hold in your beginners division match
It's called a kesa gatame, dumbass. Shows how much you know about jiu-jitsu.

Lol I'm directly under relson Gracie my lineage is as pure as you can get you train under some Joe blow from Mexico who's like 10 people from the Gracie's which shows in how your horrible attempt at a scarf hold in your beginners division match

Lulz. You're so dense. I didn't learn jiujitsu in Mexico, you dipshit. It's amazing to see how many assumptions you make about strangers on the internet.

FYI, my professors were Ricardo Cavalcanti, Rey Diogo, and Nino Schembri.

And by the way, if you were paying close attention to my AV, you can see that I have his arm trapped in an Americana.

Keep being you, Florida Man.

Lulz. You're so dense. I didn't learn jiujitsu in Mexico, you dipshit. It's amazing to see how many assumptions you make about strangers on the internet.

And by the way, if you were paying close attention to my AV, you can see that I have his arm trapped in an Americana.

lol at Florida man like that's suppose to be an insult some of the best Jiu jitsu comes out of Florida and I'm in Mississippi i opened a gym here I was only in Orlando for acting for Disney

Lol at an Americana I cannot talk to such a noob anymore he just showed what shit lineage he has which proved point even further go to a Gracie seminar save up as many pesos as you can then post a picture of you holding a proper scarf hold then I'll respect you enough to talk about Gracie Jiu jitsu with you

Lol at an Americana I cannot talk to such a noob anymore he just showed what shit lineage he has which proved point even further go to a Gracie seminar save up as many pesos as you can then post a picture of you holding a proper scarf hold then I'll respect you enough to talk about Gracie Jiu jitsu with you

Lol i dont know what youre talking about florida man as you can see my lineage is quite legitimate i trained with carlson gracie blackbelts and a former pride fc fighter in nino schembri holy shit i just feel like my iq points have been cut in half by writing like you lol by the way i hear mississippi ranks last in education and your poor writing surely reflects it

I need to take a breather.

Lol i dont know what youre talking about florida man as you can see my lineage is quite legitimate i trained with carlson gracie blackbelts and a former pride fc fighter in nino schembri holy shit i just feel like my iq points have been cut in half by writing like you lol by the way i hear mississippi ranks last in education and your poor writing surely reflects it

I can tell I hurt your pride me dissing your sad excuse of a side control you train in Mexico lol that speaks for itself on your technique now make a taco

I need to take a breather.

No i wont make a taco for you because i dont cook mexican food that often but ill tell you what though i can bake a badass lattice top apple pie cause im as american as a uhh i forget that expression but heres what why dont you put that gator meat on the grill for me florida man

No i wont make a taco for you because i dont cook mexican food that often but ill tell you what though i can bake a badass lattice top apple pie cause im as american as a uhh i forget that expression but heres what why dont you put that gator meat on the grill for me florida man
Lol I wish I was from Florida I hate being from Mississippi cause I hate hick accents but I do pride myself on the fact my family were millionaires from cotton also only people from Louisiana eat gator

Also everyone knows gator is best fried into nuggets ... Or so they say....

Lol I wish I was from Florida I hate being from Mississippi cause I hate hick accents but I do pride myself on the fact my family were millionaires from cotton also only people from Louisiana eat gator

:eek:

Now I ain't going to assume anything about this quote, but uhh...

Also everyone knows gator is best fried into nuggets ... Or so they say....

Only the tail meat is edible to me. And I prefer them fried into nuggets like you mentioned. The rest of the gator is too rubbery and chewy.

Flick, are you lonely? Why are you making internet threads about DDR at 10:39pm on a Friday?

We all want you to lose the 73lbs and kick some ass when you go to Rizin. I'll be looking forward to your post fight interview!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back