ddr for cardio

flikerstance

floridaman
Banned
Reaction score
ddr dancing is amazing with stepmania you can play any song you want and create steps you can design it for explosive burst or steady movement. Also makes your foot work crazy i use to do it as a teen and it really is a great training tool. Schools are making kids do it at pe now. ill post some links to show how effective it is, especially when you can make your own custom steps to any song you want.

All that tough talk earlier and it turns out you have the heart of a Japanese school girl.

All that tough talk earlier and it turns out you have the heart of a Japanese school girl.
i know nothing sucks worst than getting your ass kicked by a ddr pokemon player huh

i know nothing sucks worst than getting your ass kicked by a ddr pokemon player huh
Depends on what we're talking. In the ring? You got me. On the platform? I got you. In Scrabble? I got you. On the range? I got you.

You have a skill set with limited application, friend. Handy, but limited.

Yet, the point remains... You made a DDR thread in S&C, so that's the odd mixed message you're putting out.

Depends on what we're talking. In the ring? You got me. On the platform? I got you. In Scrabble? I got you. On the range? I got you.

You have a skill set with limited application, friend. Handy, but limited.

Yet, the point remains... You made a DDR thread in S&C, so that's the odd mixed message you're putting out.
its funny to annoy you actually i could pretty much murder youon a mma forum right so why dont you make it easier for me and be a can for me to smash for me to warm up for for when i fight in rizin at the end of the year ill even give you my purse :p

but seriously... ddr is amazing for cardio and foot work people ask about why my footworks so amazing and i tell them the tride and true secret im gonna bring cameras to an arcade to film me dance

its funny to annoy you actually i could pretty much murder youon a mma forum right so why dont you make it easier for me and be a can for me to smash for me to warm up for for when i fight in rizin at the end of the year ill even give you my purse :p

Are you saying you want me to hold your purse for you while you try on shoes? It's hard to decipher your semiliterate jabber. I think the toughest part of you is understanding your childish chicken scratch, not your imagined cage prowess. Especially if you're in the habit of threatening people who've never fought. Not impressed.

I'd actually roll with you if it was convenient. Might be fun. I'm not much of a stand up fighter. You might be a tad surprised on the mat though.

And then we could play a game of chess.

Back in my collegiate days I did a term paper on this.

Got an A.

If you don't believe me, well... Don't. No harshing my buzz Capt. Bringdown. :)

Are you saying you want me to hold your purse for you while you try on shoes? It's hard to decipher your semiliterate jabber. I think the toughest part of you is understanding your childish chicken scratch, not your imagined cage prowess. Especially if you're in the habit of threatening people who've never fought. Not impressed.

I'd actually roll with you if it was convenient. Might be fun. I'm not much of a stand up fighter. You might be a tad surprised on the mat though.

And then we could play a game of chess.
relson gracie the son of helio is paying to bring me to his home to train me for a fight and live in his house and feed me im pretty sure average joes dont get that offer

Back in my collegiate days I did a term paper on this.

Got an A.

If you don't believe me, well... Don't. No harshing my buzz Capt. Bringdown. :)
damn right ddrs amazing look how fast you havse to move theres songs that require 2000 steps within 3 minutes do you realize how many calories burned? there is a reason they are putting it into pe gyms at schools now i only do my own custom songs though i hate all that gay ass weeaboo anime shit

i dont talk to illegals mr trumps wall is doing well to keep the birds at bay

I was born in the United States. I'm an American citizen and a US Navy vet. Not only are you arrogant and dimwitted, but you're a racist piece of shit too.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

relson gracie the son of helio is paying to bring me to his home to train me for a fight and live in his house and feed me im pretty sure average joes dont get that offer
I think you'd be surrendering some of that purse to me anyway...

I don't think you'd make weight.

Back