Rumored DDP’s victory is breaking the internet in South Africa!!!!!

You Will Vote For Dreyga

You have no choice
@Gold
Reaction score
So my cousin who lives in South Africa hit me up out of the blue. He wanted to talk about DDP apparently he’s blowing up over there.

I know a lot people wanted Sean to win but I truly do believe DDP’s victory is better for the sport IMG_3136.jpegIMG_3137.jpeg

Yet no Danie Van Heerden hype?

Slightly sportcist but I understand.

Is he blowing up among white South Africans or all of South Africa ? Cause I only saw like one brother in the crowd when they were showing footage from South Africa during the fight last night.

AIDS, daily murders and MMA.
South Africa!
They also have rugby.

Trust me. It isn’t.

Izzy did

Big frank did

Mike Perry did

But this!!?

You know what Dricus told me? He told me "I want Jon Africa...in Africa".

Isn't he fucking awesome

Reactions: HHJ
Is he blowing up among white South Africans or all of South Africa ? Cause I only saw like one brother in the crowd when they were showing footage from South Africa during the fight last night.

There was definitely more than one in the crowd, plus searching DDP on Facebook after the fight leads to many articles that have positive comments from a lot of black South Africans

Here's what I think happens :

- Adesanya vs Dricus as mian event at UFC300 (IF both fighters Adesanya fit / healthy etc).
- They wil say to Dricus -- if you win your 1st title defense then we WILL do your next defense in South Africa, probably Cape Town later in 2024.

I'm really looking forward to the UFC breaking into the Africa this year. It's been a long time coming and a card with DDP on it would be huge. A lot of new talent will start coming out of africa in the coming years because of this.

Other than anti-white racism there's no reason for this to be in the Lightweights. A DDP fight in Africa would be huge. If he goes on a title win streak he'd start to enter the Conor tier. That's serious MMA business -- but this is Lightweight?

All of South Africans who are into sport. Who is the one "brother" you saw? I see only fellow South Africans.

Back