What does future hold for Conor?

The man looked out the window as the bus pulled away.

A young boy stood alone by the tracks. On one side, the unlimited prospect of a new life. On the other, 40 years of the hoplessness of a cold war.

Two worlds, unmeasurably far apart, meeting right at the boys feet.

What is Germany, anyway?

A place? An idea? To the boy, it was home.

The man looked ahead, into the driver's rear view mirror. He didn't see himself anymore, at least not the man he saw when he was a child.

He saw Denis Siver.

He’s in the twilight of his career now. Still an entertaining fighter but his days of completing with the elite are likely over. (I don’t consider Chandler top 5).

Enjoy what he brings while he’s still active.

I thought so. Sometimes I get inspired and want to share the poetry with my bros

That one hit me in the feelz, the perfect usage of fuck, the raw emotion...I mean it had it all...highs, lows, anger and sunshine lmao

Apparently he's really Dmitriy Siver. And apparently goes by Dennis. I'm still calling him Denis Siver, bc that makes the most sense, to me.

I remember the world used to call him Denis but somehow all of a sudden it became Dennis. Imagine you wake up and everyone calls Conor, Conner and no mention of him being called Conor.

Oh Dennis Siver
You made me a believer
You'll never leave my heart
I can't forget you either
Why did you have to go?
When all we did was care
The sport is not the same
Without your spirit there

Its like a kiss from a rose, its like falling in love for the very first time.

Emotional Denis Siver shit is instantly my favorite literally genre. Thanks!

My friend, Dennis has his own rap song in his own video:

honestly, probably a few side children, some rape case hush money. assault, NOT A UFC CHAMPIONSHIP EVER AGAIN

Prison, or death within 5 years.

I won’t miss him.

In an ideal world, retirement and we end all Conor related threads.

BKFC knuckleMania at the Black Forge Pub

Hopefully Nate 3 in December and then done

Why is he even fighting though

Dana made a valid point a while back that getting him back would be tough because he has too much cash to get make getting hit in the head worthwhile.

But suddenly he's back doing exactly that, despite doing the pro fight career properly by winning and then setting up businesses while he was still popular so he didn't have to fight until old age to pay the bills.

What's the deal here

Crazy idea, but some fighters actually love fighting.

Didn't read, but I predict his future holds millions of dollars.

Back