DC would have beaten Jon, if Jon was clean

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I don't want to say both times because we don't have evidence during that fight, but let's be honest with ourselves. There may be other fighters too who could have beaten him, but definitely DC. This guy destroyed some of the best 'heavyweights' in the world, and Jon just has his way? I'm not buying it. DC is the better fighter in my opinion.

not any more lol

there's no way his chin isn't worse after that fight..you can't get that back

DC feasts on clean Jones corpse and picks his teeth with the bones

When you start a claim by admitting you have no evidence but "just think about it" you fail. No matter what you are talking about.

Jones WHOOPED that ass. That is empirical fact.

When you start a claim by admitting you have no evidence but "just think about it" you fail. No matter what you are talking about.

Jones WHOOPED that ass. That is empirical fact.

I didn't say think about it. I said, be honest with yourself. We've heard all the stories, and seen suspect things like mysterious testosterone levels changing. But we can stick to this second fight if that makes you feel better.

You can put your blinders and on, close your eyes, hold your ears and scream "Jon whooped that ass, period. Jon whooped that ass period." But the cold hard fact as you say, is that his entire career is in question.

I didn't say think about it. I said, be honest with yourself. We've heard all the stories, the peeing under the ring, and there's is blanket evidence as well such as his tesosterone levels after certain fights.

You can put your blinders and on, close your eyes, hold your ears and scream "Jon whooped that ass, period. Jon whooped that ass period." But the cold hard fact as you say, is that his entire career is in question.

That is all speculation. We all saw Daniel Cormier blatantly cheat to make weight. How is manipulating the scales. That is worse than missing weight. That is cheating to make it.

There is no way to prove that unfortunately because Jones robbed us of a fair contest.

Not saying that DC would have won, but definitely saying that Jones was too much of a chicken shit to fight clean.

Jon is so terrified of DC that he tanked his career (again) rather than risk fighting him fairly.

That fear runs bone deep.

I don't want to say both times because we don't have evidence during that fight, but let's be honest with ourselves. There may be other fighters too who could have beaten him, but definitely DC. This guy destroyed some of the best 'heavyweights' in the world, and Jon just has his way? I'm not buying it. DC is the better fighter in my opinion.
<TrumpWrong1>

Clean Jones gets absolutely RAN OVER by Cormier.

Hence the reason he tried so desperately to hide his cheating in not one, but TWO fights.

He KNEW he needed an advantage to compete with DC.

His last few Nut-Dingleberries can cling to his sack, but the very fact that Jones risked his entire career to cheat a SECOND time tells anyone with half a brain how he REALLY felt about competing against Cormier.

Only God can judge Jon for being a cheating piece of crap that takes steroids.

The rest of us just have to.. . Well I guess we can judge him for being a cheating piece of crap that takes steroids too.

30-35 year old DC with today's experience would literally maul clean jones and beat him up to the fuckin death.

We have no idea. Pure speculation. We have no idea how much of Jones' performances have been enhanced. For all we know he isn't that same fighter without steroids.

Hendricks in my opinion is a great example of a fighter showing decline with USADA testing. While again it is pure speculation because he never failed a test, since USADA Hendricks hasn't looked like the monster who destroyed Fitch, Kampmann and probably beat GSP.

After this recent incident I'm starting to believe DC would beat a clean Jon. If the Jon that fought OSP was clean I see D.C. Beating that Jon.

Well, perhaps now Bones can hide under a cage at Jackson's until everything blows over.

Back