DC would have beaten Jon, if Jon was clean

I didn't say think about it. I said, be honest with yourself. We've heard all the stories, and seen suspect things like mysterious testosterone levels changing. But we can stick to this second fight if that makes you feel better.

You can put your blinders and on, close your eyes, hold your ears and scream "Jon whooped that ass, period. Jon whooped that ass period." But the cold hard fact as you say, is that his entire career is in question.

You could argue that Jones would have had a harder time, and potentially might have lost. But to say for certain that he would have lost just isn't true, and there's no way to prove it. No matter how much you hate the guy (and believe me, I do as well), you can't create facts against him like that without evidence.

That is all speculation. We all saw Daniel Cormier blatantly cheat to make weight. How is manipulating the scales. That is worse than missing weight. That is cheating to make it.

maxresdefault.jpg

I guess one could say that with certainty if you don't know how to break down a fight.

DC's tendencies to dip to a certain side, his inability to read kicks, his vulnerability to body shots, his footwork being affected when he can't feel secure in the clinch + wrestling, and more leads to Jones always being a bad matchup.

Sure, PEDs will have a factor on a fight but to put it as the sole major factor isn't reasonable.

But I don't come to Sherdog expecting any actual fight analysis. It's much easier to rely on narratives. When Gus makes the adjustment in the rematch neutralizing the dirty boxing, drilling him with knees + and straights to the body(more than last time), among other things I don't expect fans on here to offer anything substantial.

It'll be much easier to rely on "DC's just a victim here having been diminished by the roided head kick".

I don't have any faith in this place. It's why I mostly stick to gifs tbqh.

If Jon thought he could beat DC without the juice, then he wouldn't risk his whole legacy!/ end of thread! Next!

That is all speculation. We all saw Daniel Cormier blatantly cheat to make weight. How is manipulating the scales. That is worse than missing weight. That is cheating to make it.

Deflection. All Jones fans are getting desperate now.

When you start a claim by admitting you have no evidence but "just think about it" you fail. No matter what you are talking about.

Jones WHOOPED that ass. That is empirical fact.
Jones also did not believe he could whoop what ass without cheating, since he was busted once on a PCT and now with actual 'roids. Maybe Jones could have done it. But he didn't believe he could otherwise he'd never have cheated.

The incredible effect PEDs can have on a human beings endurance, strength, conditioning, competitive mindset, recovery from injury and overall performance is scientifically proven beyond any reasonable doubt.

Jon Jones (I was a big fan) would be a different athlete mentally and physically if he wasn't using PEDs. That's just a fact. Again, a scientifically proven fact.

We'll never know, he was too scared of Champ HugeBalls to fight him clean.

You will never live this down, no matter how hard you bums try

<DCrying>

Jon is a clean athlete that has never touched steroids

Steroids want to touch him, because he is made of GOATley substances

#GOAT

bork1}

I also wanna post my favorite GIF, because it just never gets old

URGhrvm.gif

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

probably would have rag dolled chicken leg Jones before he got yoked out on deadlifts and squats.

Back