DC wants Brock not DC v Jones 3

DC is scared, confirmed

And the back peddling begins.

Doesn't want to turn into a meme a 3rd time

Jones beats DC 10/10 times and DC knows it.

Holy shit he is actually ducking. I didn’t see that coming.
giphy.gif

images

jon-jones-crying-over-titel-loss.gif

and he thought he was gonna defend that belt before fighting Brock. LMAO

"70 times since I started wrestling internationally and I’ve never made a mistake."

outed himself imo

Why should he give Jones the chance to fight him again? He's the double champ now - why give Jones an opportunity against him when the last two times they've been booked to fight Jones has popped for PEDs. Cormier should fight Brock and retire as the double champ - Jones doesn't deserve anything

Great career no question about that. And that is fine if he wants to leave it at that with Jones. I’m fine with it. Jones still has to answer a lot of questions. Can he finally stay on the right track? Who knows? If he can he will go down as the better fighter than DC without a doubt. If he can’t he probably won’t.

He should never accept another Jones fight. So what, he can get KTFO by that cheater again? Fuck no, Jones doesn't deserve shit...except for huge punishment but sadly USADA likes money so....

Yeah instead he should fight Brock Lesnar LMAO

Great career no question about that. And that is fine if he wants to leave it at that with Jones. I’m fine with it. Jones still has to answer a lot of questions. Can he finally stay on the right track? Who knows? If he can he will go down as the better fighter than DC without a doubt. If he can’t he probably won’t.
A better cheater*

There will always be an asterix next to his name.

“I’m the UFC double champion,” Cormier said. “I have bosses in the back and I’m talking about this guy because I have too. I’ve moved past that guy. I went about my business. I went and won another title. Now this guy’s suspension is up, so we’ll see what happens.”

“I think people get excited, people get excited about the prospect of us fighting again, but I’ve got a fight with Brock Lesnar. Why would I look back? Why would I look back to Jones now when I’ve got a fight? Obviously as a competitor I want to fight the guy whose beat me twice, but I’ve got a fight. Why go back? I’ve got a bigger fight with Brock Lesnar, why should I go back?”

“Here’s the deal: When it comes to USADA, they can’t come to my house anymore at 6 a.m,” Cormier said. “What’s the point? They’ve been to my house 15 times. USADA, don’t come to my house anymore. You don’t need too. You don’t need to come. I’m not going to fail a test, I’m not going to make any mistakes, I’m not going to have to sit up there and go, ‘I’m serious this time, guys. I promise I wasn’t really trying to cheat.’ It’s never going to happen with me. 70 times. 70 times since I started wrestling internationally and I’ve never made a mistake. It’s not that hard. So even to be sitting here and doing this again shows – guys are ridiculous.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/09/daniel-cormier-jon-jones-trilogy-tells-usada-not-to-visit-ufc
DC basically admitting he is cheating lol not that i care, but pretty funny

I mean. He has his own career. He lost twice to the guy, has no interest in avenging the losses. Jones is the better fighter.
Doesn't make DC's accomplishments any less impressive.

Let's see Jones take on HW.

Yeah instead he should fight Brock Lesnar LMAO
Right?! Hahaha.
Can’t even play the “honor” card if he’s avoiding Jones to fight Lesnar.
I hope Brock beats his ass

He should never accept another Jones fight. So what, he can get KTFO by that cheater again? Fuck no, Jones doesn't deserve shit...except for huge punishment but sadly USADA likes money so....
wahhhhh

I just wonder if 10 years from now, these two will be buddies, laughing at this whole half decade long saga.

DC is scared. He knows Jones beats him and Lesnar ends up facing JBJ therefore losing out on millions. He’s gonna try to fight Brock first to get the easy payday then MAYBE fight Jones at HW before retiring

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back