DC wants Brock not DC v Jones 3

He needs to fight Jones and beat him for his legacy imo. If he doesn't Jones is always going to be the guy that beat him.

he has to beat jon jones cheat or not.
Has to? Lol

DC is 40 now.

Jones could have fought clean when it mattered but he had to cheat to beat DC even when he had age and every other physical advantages on his side.

Of course not, he got knocked the fuck out once and outclassed by a coked up Jones, imagine drug free rehab Jones.

People are acting like just because it’s brock, it’s gonna sell millions of ppvs. Brock isn’t the Star he used to be. It was crazy when he first came because he was this giant and had a huge fan base from wrestling, and actually won the belt. He’s been wrecked s couple of times since then tho and is in his 40s now.

DC vs jones at hw for the title would do bigger numbers imo.

It would be hilarious if Brock decided he would rather fight Jones.

DC will fight Jones again if the money is right.

Holy shit he is actually ducking. I didn’t see that coming.

What did you think was happening when he was pushing for that Shogun fight or when he pushed for Volkan.

Dodges Gus, Jones, Stipe rematch.. he just wants that Brock fight cause he don't look back.

After Brock, let Jones come on up and fight DC at HW. DC at his absolute biggest and best versus Jon at his biggest and (possibly) best. I wanna see that shit, and if you say you don't I truly doubt your love for the game.

People are acting like just because it’s brock, it’s gonna sell millions of ppvs. Brock isn’t the Star he used to be. It was crazy when he first came because he was this giant and had a huge fan base from wrestling, and actually won the belt. He’s been wrecked s couple of times since then tho and is in his 40s now.

DC vs jones at hw for the title would do bigger numbers imo.
I agree, but the Brock ppv still probably tops a million and DC wants the easy payday. DC should also factor in the likelihood of Jones screwing up again if Jones has to fight a few times waiting for him.

Jones was caught cheating twice, for a DC fight. Why on Earth would DC fight this man again?

TWICE

6pWDrIu.png

jon-jones-crying-press-conference-doping.jpg
Had to check the date under your stupid reply. The king is back <JonesDXSuckIt>
Your jimmies are so so rustled

He’s a competitor but he wants to fight Brock??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back