Dc shows off belts and sends a message to his next opponent.

I'm ok with it, if you get caught cheating 2x your not the best. The best don't get caught.

I hope Volkan knocks him out the first round though.

The best don't get caught? So we're essentially judging a fighter's legacy on his ability to get away with cheating?

So you're cool with it as long as you don't get caught?

I prefer the simplicity of judging fighters on the volume & quality of their wins. Of which JBJ is the clear GOAT. It's just a lot easier.

I am glad DC is back to his normal self but it just isn't the same anymore. We all know he got Ko'd by that cheater Jon Jones.

If you think he was clean while wrestling in the olympics I have some bridges to sell you.

Well when your done building your little bridges, show me the failed test results.
Na na na na na na nope Don't say anything else please because you're way too funny. Show me he used and failed thats all.

Heres one for ya', you know what happens you assume dont you?

He fought Hendo and Anderson which legitimately shouldnt even count. If people count these wins, then people need to give Fedor credit for beating guys like Gary Goodridge or even Hong man Choi.

2 wins over Rumble, 1 win over Gus. 2 losses to JBJ.

Take out the losses and you have 2 wins over older guys fighting above their weight class, 2 wins over 1 guy, and 1 close win (over a really good fighter though).

That’s not LHW GOAT material. That’s more like, LHW Goat-with 5 more good wins- type material.

Lmao how the hell are Hendo and Silva not legitimate fights? Are you serious? Your argument is now over for saying something that dumb.

Well when your done building your little bridges, show me the failed test results.
Na na na na na na nope Don't say anything else please because you're way too funny. Show me he used and failed thats all.

Heres one for ya', you know what happens you assume dont you?
Keep being gullible then.

what was the message? he's going to take down the taller striker?

Also, he should come out to DROP THE WORLD or JOHN instead of RIGHT ABOVE IT.

Last edited:
Jon please get cleared from those evil men who sold you tainted coke. DC fans are worse tan Connors.

not even Jeezy can make DC likeable and I just drove home bumping TM 101
my man, I still listen to that album on a regular basis. Aye, you gotta believe
EDIT: and based on you're username i'm gonna go ahead and throw this out there... I prefer Gucci over Jeezy, old Gucci tho... not this new outta jail sober gucci lol

I don't have a good feeling about this. Old and just got his chin cracked. Usually doesn't bode well.

EDIT: and based on you're username i'm gonna go ahead and throw this out there... I prefer Gucci over Jeezy, old Gucci tho... not this new outta jail sober gucci lol
love em both and yeah im happy Gucci is clean but drugged out Guwop >>>>>

Hell yeah I wish he made more shit like swing my door that shit bumps

Jon Jones testing positive saved DC's soul. I guess the Christian God truly does work in mysterious ways. LOL

Jon please get cleared from those evil men who sold you tainted coke. DC fans are worse tan Connors.

I would laugh so fucking hard if it turned out he got some tainted blow

Lmao how the hell are Hendo and Silva not legitimate fights? Are you serious? Your argument is now over for saying something that dumb.

You think a fight vs 47 yr old Hendo at 205 n Anderson on short notice are great wins ? They're both legit fighters. Two of the best ever. But those 2 A) had been fighting at 185 lbs b) are very clearly at the end of their careers.

They simply should hold very little weight in regards to his resume wheb discussing best LHW ever.

JBJ is still #1, but if you remove him, Shogun, Rampage, Liddell, and Wand all have better resumes than DC at LHW.

Like I said, he needs to do more than just beat Rumble and take a close decision vs Gus.

Back