Dc shows off belts and sends a message to his next opponent.

I need a life sized cut out of myself, too.

he has evolved from paper champ into..

cardboard cutout champ!

Was hoping the camera panned round to a framed photo of this

<DCrying>

Much respect to DC for facing the toughest competition every time unlike some of these other 'champs'

Greatest LHW of all-time.

Goes his Whole athletic career clean and only loss comes from MMAs worst cheater? Lmao. No argument

Well you have to admit that it all just feels a little bit empty, no?
I'm ok with it, if you get caught cheating 2x your not the best. The best don't get caught.

I hope Volkan knocks him out the first round though.

Greatest LHW of all-time.

Goes his Whole athletic career clean and only loss comes from MMAs worst cheater? Lmao. No argument

The roids didn’t beat him, JBJ, and this comes from someone who has been rooting for DC throughout his career.

And no, hes not the greatest LHW of all time. He’s fought 4 people at LHW lol.

Glad to see those belts back out. DC is the greatest fighter ever.

The roids didn’t beat him, JBJ, and this comes from someone who has been rooting for DC throughout his career.

And no, hes not the greatest LHW of all time. He’s fought 4 people at LHW lol.

Hes fought 6 lol. And its the quality, not quantiy.
My opinion i feel Jones does not beat Cormier without the juice. Its fact that your a much less fighter when off of it. A clean Jones, like the one who fought OSP is not beating Cormier. Hes much slower, sluggish, and had shit endurance. Cormier landed a right hand on Jones that knocked him too his knees and sent his mouth piece flying, now who knows but a clean Jones very well could have been out cold with that shot.

Hes fought 6 lol. And its the quality, not quantiy.
My opinion i feel Jones does not beat Cormier without the juice. Its fact that your a much less fighter when off of it. A clean Jones, like the one who fought OSP is not beating Cormier. Hes much slower, sluggish, and had shit endurance.

He fought Hendo and Anderson which legitimately shouldnt even count. If people count these wins, then people need to give Fedor credit for beating guys like Gary Goodridge or even Hong man Choi.

2 wins over Rumble, 1 win over Gus. 2 losses to JBJ.

Take out the losses and you have 2 wins over older guys fighting above their weight class, 2 wins over 1 guy, and 1 close win (over a really good fighter though).

That’s not LHW GOAT material. That’s more like, LHW Goat-with 5 more good wins- type material.

Back