DC reveals last 2 fights he wants before retirement

Funny thing is, I still find Jones vs. Brock more intriguing than either DC vs Brock or DC vs. Jones.
Save for the Gustafson fight, Bones has never fought equal sized or bigger guys. Bones vs. Brock would be a good fight.

no it wouldnt jones is 2 - 0 against him
Jones is 1-0 against DC
Steroid tainted creatine laced cocaine is also 1-0 DC (or so I've heard)

"What's this obsession with fighting roiders?"

-Alex Gustafsson

DC needs one jab to Brock’s Divertdickucolon and Brock’s TDKO’d (see what I did there?) and he has a 0.0% chance of beating JJ. I would love it if he did but no way JJ fights clean against DC. Look how shitty JJ did against OSP clean. Next fight he’s juiced to the tits and steals poor DC’s soul.

Still pending the next one to be turned to a NC after USADA brings the ban hammer down. So he'll be 0-0. He can try to beat him clean before DC retires, though.

it is the 2nd one that got turned into a NC, Jones will stay 1 - 0

Dude wants Brock and Bones III.
I think he beats Brock but loses again to Jones.

“It all kind of depends on the UFC. And Alexander Gustafsson may hate to hear this – too bad Alex,” Cormier said with a laugh. “At some point, I would like to fight Jon Jones again and fight Brock Lesnar. Those are the two ideal end fights, but things don’t always work out perfectly. I feel like that would be perfect.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/6/...ock-lesnar-jon-jones-before-retiring-mma-news

I get it what dc wants but he knows that they both cant happen at all.

I'd be really interested in that Brock fight. I do find it funny that he wants his last 2 fights to be against known poppers.

he wants the big pay off as he retires. but dc knows that they cant happen any way

After 226 he will be retired.

I really think dc will fight 1 more time after 226. my opition is he have a farewell fight as the double champ and after words give up both belts/

He is ducking the undefeated american gangster for sure
#WARCHAEL
062914-UFC-Chael-Sonnen-HL-PI.jpg

to bad chael can pass a usada drug test. just tells you what bellator does about drug testing.

the world will never know if dc can beat a clean jbj
he can beat dirty Barnett, he can beat dirty Mir, he can beat dirty Jeff Monson, he can beat dirty Anderson Silva, he can beat dirty Bigfoot Silva

Funny thing is, I still find Jones vs. Brock more intriguing than either DC vs Brock or DC vs. Jones.
Save for the Gustafson fight, Bones has never fought equal sized or bigger guys. Bones vs. Brock would be a good fight.

no it wouldn't brock would just lay on jones she he have 40 pounds on jbj

he can beat dirty Barnett, he can beat dirty Mir, he can beat dirty Jeff Monson, he can beat dirty Anderson Silva, he can beat dirty Bigfoot Silva

so but jbj wasn't willing to fight him clean.

Honorable fights to end his career.

But Jones is too high risk though. If he beats Stipe he can legitimately ride off into the sunset

Back