DC reveals last 2 fights he wants before retirement

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Dude wants Brock and Bones III.
I think he beats Brock but loses again to Jones.

“It all kind of depends on the UFC. And Alexander Gustafsson may hate to hear this – too bad Alex,” Cormier said with a laugh. “At some point, I would like to fight Jon Jones again and fight Brock Lesnar. Those are the two ideal end fights, but things don’t always work out perfectly. I feel like that would be perfect.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/6/...ock-lesnar-jon-jones-before-retiring-mma-news

He just wants to get paid which I can't fault him for.

Imagine clean Lesnar and clean JJ. Yeah, that's never gonna" happen.

I'd be really interested in that Brock fight. I do find it funny that he wants his last 2 fights to be against known poppers.

Cash out against Brock and attempt to beat his nemesis 1 last time.

Good goals.

Makes sense to me. Would be funnier if he disregarded Jones though. Then Jones would respond and Cormer can call him a cheater etc. That would just make Jones mad and heat up the hatred even more.

Kind of sad state of affairs though that all the fighters that people want to fight are no longer fighting (Jones, Conor, Brock, Rhonda etc.) No one else really getting marketed or self-promoters, so no one else is really a big draw. Colby going for it and providing haters with someone to hate at least.

Makes sense to me. Would be funnier if he disregarded Jones though. Then Jones would respond and Cormer can call him a cheater etc. That would just make Jones mad and heat up the hatred even more.

no it wouldnt jones is 2 - 0 against him

As every one has said These are the big money fights for him.
but I also think he wants to fight Brock because he is a huge WWE fan and Bones because he want to avenge those loses

He said it to Helwani "in an ideal world". He also said he is getting KO'd by Stipe

if usada does a good job he stands a decent chance against both Brock and junkie jones

I wonder if he wants to beat Brock to try to transition into pro wrestling after MMA retirement?

It would be a good way to introduce himself to their fan base, while making good money for a low risk fight.

I'd be really interested in that Brock fight. I do find it funny that he wants his last 2 fights to be against known poppers.
He's a realist, he's said he's sure he's beaten many juiced fighters before so losing to Jones is legit in his mind.

Both Money fights most excited to see him getting stopped again against JJ

He is ducking the undefeated american gangster for sure
#WARCHAEL
062914-UFC-Chael-Sonnen-HL-PI.jpg

DC should have really made the world go nuts & say he would at least like to fight guys who aren't on the juice , for a change ....

Dude wants Brock and Bones III.
I think he beats Brock but loses again to Jones.

“It all kind of depends on the UFC. And Alexander Gustafsson may hate to hear this – too bad Alex,” Cormier said with a laugh. “At some point, I would like to fight Jon Jones again and fight Brock Lesnar. Those are the two ideal end fights, but things don’t always work out perfectly. I feel like that would be perfect.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/6/...ock-lesnar-jon-jones-before-retiring-mma-news
why cant cormier just fucking juice and get over with it. juiced cormier vs juiced hones would be a treat.

Back