DC is overconfident about Brock Lesnar

To be fair, DC didn't throw Stipe around either, he just knocked him stiff. I don't see any path to victory for Brock.

just a matter of time:
knockdown-vs-overeem.gif

Junior%2Bdos%2BSantos%2BDrops%2BStipe%2BMiocic%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B13.gif

Brock head is made of fucken steel.

arguably....if he comes in and whoops on DC as a part time fighter...would that not at least put him in the top ten that this guy half assing it can beat "The baddest man on the planet"?

people writing Brock off in this fight, I just dont think its as clear cut as that
If he decisevely whoops DC, then he is one of the baddest, alright.

He's talking about Lesnar like he's just a pro wrestler with no fighting skills. He seems to think this is nothing but a big pay day. That's a huge mistake. Lesnar isn't the best fighter in the world but make no mistake, he is a great fighter. He beat Mark Hunt, Frank Mir, Randy Couture, Heath Herring, is a former champion, and is still a huge, muscular, strong NCAA D1 champion wrestler with KO power in both hands and an iron chin. DC can beat him but this is a FIGHT, not a freak show.
Lol a 5-3 wwe wrestler who got subbed my Mir, dismantled by Cain, TKOd by overeem. His last relevant win was 8 years ago. Outwrestling a old beat up mark hunt while being roided up doesn't count for shit.

Now he's looking smaller in his wwe showings. I doubt there's gonna be another testing debacle since it made USADA look incompetent last time.

Lets face it the only real thing lesnar has going was wrestling experience with size and explosiveness. He's losing two of those and facing an olympic wrestler with heavy hands that has only lost to the roided up lhw goat.

Lol a 5-3 wwe wrestler who got subbed my Mir, dismantled by Cain, TKOd by overeem. His last relevant win was 8 years ago. Outwrestling a old beat up mark hunt while being roided up doesn't count for shit.

Now he's looking smaller in his wwe showings. I doubt there's gonna be another testing debacle since it made USADA look incompetent last time.

Lets face it the only real thing lesnar has going was wrestling experience with size and explosiveness. He's losing two of those and facing an olympic wrestler with heavy hands that has only lost to the roided up lhw goat.

and a victory over DC makes it even more amazing under these circumstances.

If Brock would be full time UFC fighter he would be easly in top 5. I'm huge fan but DC will smash him max in 2 rounds.

and a victory over DC makes it even more amazing under these circumstances.
Brock name, wrestling av. Im gonna guess there's some bias with your posting.

If you think a smaller, older, possibly clean Brock is gonna beat DC then idk what to tell you.

This will be one of the few fights I bet on since the wwe fans who don't know shit will see a older pudgy looking guy and absolutley skew those betting lines. This far from the fight and DC is already -275.

I'm picking Cormier, BUT I agree with what you said, Brock won't be as easy as many think.

Hopefully Lesnar rips DC’s head off.

DC is a ghetto punk.

Simple. He got an undeserving title shot.
That was before people figured him out.
Once they did, they beat him.

Then he took a break, came back... juiced.

If he had to go through the proper path to a title shot, he would have never gotten one.

BTW: this is not hate. It is simple common sense.
No, it's hate. The guy beat Randy Couture, Heath Herring, Frank Mir and Shane Carwin in FIGHTS. He's definitely a fighter, whether you like him or not.

He didnt beat Hunt thats a no contest
He did beat mir who he also lost too
Beat herring by decision
Beat carwin who he almost lost too
and he beat an old couture

DC is going to kill this guy

He's talking about Lesnar like he's just a pro wrestler with no fighting skills. He seems to think this is nothing but a big pay day. That's a huge mistake. Lesnar isn't the best fighter in the world but make no mistake, he is a great fighter. He beat Mark Hunt, Frank Mir, Randy Couture, Heath Herring, is a former champion, and is still a huge, muscular, strong NCAA D1 champion wrestler with KO power in both hands and an iron chin. DC can beat him but this is a FIGHT, not a freak show.

he's not a true fighter he doesnt like to get hit and if he does he crumbles

Brock has zero speed and stand up.. and has some of the shittiest ground and pound ive ever seen and no bottom ground game..

The guy gets so much favoritism by the UFC people actually think he's better then he is..lol

He beat Randy by cheating ( grab the fence to save himself from what would been a huge slam into GNP finish by 50 year old Randy)

He got protected by the refs in the Shane Carwin fight when 90% of HW fights would have been stopped in the first not Allowing him to rebound in the second

Allowed to compete fully roided against hunt ...even with USADA in place and the UFC knowing beforehand ...

The guy is just a strong big wrestler that's it..D.C is a MMA fighter with a wrestler base.. Olympic level much higher than Brocks wrestling pedrigee ...

D.C wins

size, strength, speed, far more agile, better chin.

DC is more skilled, because brock lesnar never took this "sport" seriously.

The greatest part time fighter of all time.

What do you get out of this unhealthy mentality? I presume you're a grown man, what's life like that you ended up like this?

You're in my prayers.

That's because it's an easy fight relative to real defenses

What do you get out of this unhealthy mentality? I presume you're a grown man, what's life like that you ended up like this?

You're in my prayers.

B+ level athlete Brock Lesnar is the greatest part time fighter of all time.

He will make DC cry again.
bork1}

I wouldn't over analyze anything DC does or says regarding the match, because as a pro wrestling fan himself DC will have a ball with the opportunity it gives to wallow in pro wrestling-style shtick.

But even if DC doesn't fear Lesnar, he should fear the whimsy of the MMA Gods. They love disrupting narratives, and the narrative they best love to destroy is the "happily ever after" ending.

Back