DC is overconfident about Brock Lesnar

Simple. He got an undeserving title shot.
That was before people figured him out.
Once they did, they beat him.

Then he took a break, came back... juiced.

If he had to go through the proper path to a title shot, he would have never gotten one.

BTW: this is not hate. It is simple common sense.
{<redford}
<seedat>

Just Like DC, Randy was also a lot better then Brock, but got ko-ed by a weird half-missed hammerlike punch to the top of the head.
DC should win, but weird shit can happen in a fight, especially with a giant man in there.
And like someone mentioned before, it's most likely DC's last fight and big payday, so there is a chance he won't train as hard as ussually and wether he is motivated for his last fight remains to be seen.

Lesnar is going to destroy him

Brock isn’t a pencil like Jones and Stipe are. DC may have better skills, but lesnar is taller, stronger and wider. DC won’t be able to throw Lesnar around.

Before the Hunt vs Lesnar fight every thread was about how Lesnar has no chin and Hunt will knock his ass out. That didn’t happen. Brock’s a legit physical beast. He’s physically different than any guy DC has ever fought before.

That’s because he took him down. Don’t compare hunts wrestling with DC.

I think it would be pretty amazing if Brock did win... but I have him at about 10%

Gladly will

First chin

Got smashed by

Carwin
Cain
Overeem

D.c only got smashed by Jon jones who is one of the p4p greats steroids or not..fought Gus and rumble and won and didn't crumble..as well his career at HW is undefeated

Speed

D.c fought at 205 and was easily on pace with jones in there fights and it was clear right away I'm the stipe fight d.c was miles ahead speed wise..

Brock isn't fast in the Anything he does..show or tell me one incident where brock was condiconsi fast?

<36>
Cain/Ubereem never fought healthy Lesnar.

DCs career is so fucking overrated ... hit or miss.

Stipe & DC both are slow, but DC was faster that night. I hope Stipe isnt really that slow.

Show me a guy (UFC HW) whos 270+ lbs and moves as fast as lesnar - you cant: Brock Lesnar is extremely fast for his size. He would crush any one of them in an athletic contest.

DCs hands are faster.

/case closed

ps: carwin
f3yyja.jpg

Brock Lesnar, the greatest part time fighter of all time, will show you what a B+ level athlete can do.

If Brock Lesnar wins, then that will be the biggest victory in ufc's history because he did that as a part time fighter.

if lesnar bum rushes dc like he did to cain and he's able to somehow put dc on his back, then dc will be in some serious trouble.

Brock Lesnar is the greatest part time fighter of all time.

If he destroys Daniel Cormier and defends his belt 1-2x, then he is the UFC HW GOAT + He achieved that as a part time fighter and this alone makes him the ULTRA UFC HW GOAT.

bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}
bork1}

size, strength, speed, far more agile, better chin.

DC is more skilled, because brock lesnar never took this "sport" seriously.

The greatest part time fighter of all time.
All of that will be out of the windows in 1 round, if murders like Crumble and Miocic were not even remotely close to finish him you can be damn sure Brock have 0.01 chance to do it

Nope.

DCs chin is better, thats all.

Brock Lesnar would crush DC in a pure wrestling match.
in his prime it's possible, size matters. On a technical level dc is much better than brock though, up for debate. I'd lean towards DC. He's been in there with cael Sanderson and other high level olympians

mma wrestling is also a different animal

<36>
Cain/Ubereem never fought healthy Lesnar.

DCs career is so fucking overrated ... hit or miss.

Stipe & DC both are slow, but DC was faster that night. I hope Stipe isnt really that slow.

Show me a guy (UFC HW) whos 270+ lbs and moves as fast as lesnar - you cant: Brock Lesnar is extremely fast for his size. He would crush any one of them in an athletic contest.

DCs hands are faster.

/case closed

ps: carwin
f3yyja.jpg

Lmao..troll gonna troll..good luck not getting banned from here.. with how your Brain works

I wouldn't be surprised to see DC lose some how. He might be too arrogant and Brock could hit him with something. MMA is weird. Brock is determined and probably training like a beast so if DC is over confident Brock can win. Also I see Pat Barry easily replicating DCs style in training. Similar size. He can replicate DCs game plan and find some strategies.

This is probably why his girlfriend, the 115 champ, isn't leaving home. Not only a huge Conor payout but she gets to chill at home while Pat helps Lesnar full time... I'm guessing.

I fully expect DC to win, but the MMA Gods are weird.

DC fucks lesnar up in round 1 and its not even close.

He doesn't take lesnar seriously because he is a joke as an mma fighter

D level athlete Brock doesn't last 1 round. DC taps this juicehead with ease within the first 2 mins. Both take W's for their paychecks after though.

He's talking about Lesnar like he's just a pro wrestler with no fighting skills. He seems to think this is nothing but a big pay day. That's a huge mistake. Lesnar isn't the best fighter in the world but make no mistake, he is a great fighter. He beat Mark Hunt, Frank Mir, Randy Couture, Heath Herring, is a former champion, and is still a huge, muscular, strong NCAA D1 champion wrestler with KO power in both hands and an iron chin. DC can beat him but this is a FIGHT, not a freak show.

dc will have trouble with brock.

did u see how bad his striking still looked vs hunt.

dc will get brock down easy and do to him just the way cain did tobrock.

brock beat those people 10 years ago.

Bork with that USADA permit is a very dangerous fellow.

Roid rage
Retarded strength
And lots of Roid Rage
Depending on the quality of foot cream he uses ,a good gas tank too!

Back