DC is acting entitled and cherry picking since the Stipe fight

No, no more than I am going to engage in infantile name calling. He has made statements, but they have not come to fruition. It has been all of, what, 18 days since he won the strap. The guy has earned the right to talk a bit. Rushing to crucify a two-division champ because he mentioned fighting someone he respected is just pathetic.

Who's name calling? And I'm not trying to crucify anyone. I'm just stating my opinion about the FACTS. You're just mad because what you said sounded stupid.

Anderson Silva Cult Members, ASSEMBLE!

UniformCriminalIguanodon-max-1mb.gif

Pozer=Cult Lackey

You mean the guy at the end of his career with nothing left to prove wants to make a lot of money on his way out the door? The travesty, does he not know that he owes you the fights that you want? Does he not know he works for you? Come the fuck on dude. He's got nothing left to prove to you or anyone else, get over yourself.

The irony of the TS calling DC entitled is wasted on so many here.

The Brock fight makes a lot of sense really, I'm not really cool with Brock being rewarded but what else do they do ? Half the HW division are coming off drug suspensions, Stipe got starched pretty early on, Lewis just had a pathetic performance, Ngannou just lost. Lesnar is a dangerous match up for DC, the guy is a goliath and for DC to deal with that sort of size is a huge challenge.

After DC eye poked his way to victory against Stipe, DC has been acting entitled and delusional.

He wants to cherry pick fights and defend against the likes of washed up Shogun and journeyman Corey Anderson. When in reality, he should be giving UFC HW GOAT Stipe a rematch or defending against a true threat in Gus.

All this cherry picking points to a man who isn’t confident that he would beat Stipe or Gus again and instead wants to take on easy fights.

All this cherry picking just to preserve a farce of a title fight against USADA Brock (who hasn’t won a fight in 8 years).
Why not? When u win 2 belts and plan on retiring next year u are the shot caller. At least he’s fighting unlike Conor

After DC eye poked his way to victory against Stipe, DC has been acting entitled and delusional.

He wants to cherry pick fights and defend against the likes of washed up Shogun and journeyman Corey Anderson. When in reality, he should be giving UFC HW GOAT Stipe a rematch or defending against a true threat in Gus.

All this cherry picking points to a man who isn’t confident that he would beat Stipe or Gus again and instead wants to take on easy fights.

All this cherry picking just to preserve a farce of a title fight against USADA Brock (who hasn’t won a fight in 8 years).

Are you a Conor fan? I need to know before I chose how to address this.

Itt, everyone tells TS to fuck off for being right.

When Bisping did this (because he knew he was retiring soon enough) with Hendo and GSP, everyone gave him shit nonstop. He’s always been a stand-up guy, never cheated, a company man, had his ups and downs, but was always a good fighter, he gets his break, knows he’s retiring, wants his paydays. While doing this, the forum does nothing but bash him (myself included)

DC wins a 2nd title, says he’s not gonna face the #1 contender at LHW, says no to other contenders at HW, cherry picks Brock, but fans on here praise him for it.

Forum doesn’t like Bisping so its not ok for him, they do DC so it is ok for him. Lots of hypocrites itt.

Itt, everyone tells TS to fuck off for being right.

When Bisping did this (because he knew he was retiring soon enough) with Hendo and GSP, everyone gave him shit nonstop. He’s always been a stand-up guy, never cheated, a company man, had his ups and downs, but was always a good fighter, he gets his break, knows he’s retiring, wants his paydays. While doing this, the forum does nothing but bash him (myself included)

DC wins a 2nd title, says he’s not gonna face the #1 contender at LHW, says no to other contenders at HW, cherry picks Brock, but fans on here praise him for it.

Forum doesn’t like Bisping so its not ok for him, they do DC so it is ok for him. Lots of hypocrites itt.
This.

DCs not scared of either and he knows he’d beat them both in a rematch. Face it, he would be a heavy favorite in each fight. He just wants to make money and have fun before he retires in March. I’m not saying I agree with it, because I don’t, but call it what it is.

Lol. He would be an underdog vs Gus. Not in betting, but in reality.

Name a LHW better than him that DC can fight.
He fights at HW and LHW, more deserving fighters at HW. Gus had his shot and in between inactivity and getting KTFO he's done nothing to deserve a shot.

He's 3-3 in 6 fights which took place over 5 years. Needs another win to justify a rematch which will never happen as DC will want to retire on a fight that actually means something for his legacy i.e. Jon Jones or a HW title defence.

But just LHW?

Jones (if he's back), Latifi, Corey Anderson and OSP all have better recent records.

The list would grow if you include HW.

Strange that the TS would point out eye pokes when he is the biggest Jones nuthugger on this forum. You’re delusional, @Dozer .

He fights at HW and LHW, more deserving fighters at HW. Gus had his shot and in between inactivity and getting KTFO he's done nothing to deserve a shot.

He's 3-3 in 6 fights which took place over 5 years. Needs another win to justify a rematch which will never happen as DC will want to retire on a fight that actually means something for his legacy i.e. Jon Jones or a HW title defence.

But just LHW?

Jones (if he's back), Latifi, Corey Anderson and OSP all have better recent records.

The list would grow if you include HW.
Corey Anderson is 3-3 in his last 6 with losses to Shogun, Manuwa, and OSP. - That's not better than Gus. He beat Glover (so did Gus) Patrick Cummins ( who hasn't beat a ranked fighter, ever, lost to the last 5 ranked opponents he fought.)
Latifi has 1 top 10 win in his entire career, his biggest win is OSP who is 3-3 in his last 6.

None of these people deserve a title shot over Gus.

And who cares about HW's? DC is fighting Brock when Brock is allowed to return at the end of January. He said he will defend his LHW title this year, and the HW title against Brock and then retire.

What are DC fans afraid of? They'd rather see DC hold the belt, and not defend it rather than fight the clear #1 LHW Contender. What a joke.

This is 100% true and the worst thing is that DC fans are aware and supporting this because DC acts like a "good guy" and they want to see him have some money fights before retirement.

With so many posts on Sherdog about UFC dying bad matchmmaing and ducking it's amazing how Daniel 'the politican' Cormier has managed to make himself immune through his fake ass kissing.

Back